or Connect

Posts by Severisth

Stephan Schneider Multi-Plaid Shirt - Light Blue - Size 5 (48) -> $70 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17 1/2" Pit-to-Pit: 21" Sleeve: 25" Length: 28"
Patrik Ervell Cotton Mesh Formal Pants - Navy - Size 34 (32) -> $90 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Waist (aligned): 17" Inseam: 33" Hem: 7 1/2"
Uniqlo +J Wool Pants - Light Gray - Size 32 -> $35 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Waist (aligned): 17" Inseam: 31" Hem: 8"
Bene, even though I feel like the optimal option would be some nice derbies or boots; I think even wearing a different sneaker (White MMMs, CPs, something else) would do wonders. I think those are just kind of a wonky colorway of the GATS TBH
6 would be wayyyyy too small for you Bene, I wear a 6 in the base shirt. Base shirt fits crazy small.
Just picked up these Schneider pants from Frozen Waves, was worried about them being too small, but they fit perfectly
Yeah, that's kind of what I thought. I'm strongly debating that 10sei0otto that was posted recently. I've tried Rick intarsia's before (that one spope had in his latest fit for instance) and I'm not a big fan of the fit, and I don't like the ribbed cuffs that much; and I'd like something with a decently thick leather.
I like that isaora, and the fit overall. I wouldn't mind seeing it with some non-denim pants, but still cool as is
man, that color of the Schneider base shirt is still the best, too bad so few were made. Other hidden placket options: Calvin Klein Collection, if you can find anyone selling the old Uniqlo x Undercover ones those were ok quality.
That Rick