or Connect

Posts by Severisth

Sigh, that's a bummer
Sizing advice for Field Jacket IS - I'm a standard 48/Medium. My Partition coat and Field Jacket LT are both size small - could I swing a Medium in the IS? Or would that be too big?
The name of one of his collections (AW07?) as well as a song
Yeah I like the mixed material aspect of it, mostly worried it will "overlap" with that new Peir Wu coat too much, but I'm pretty tempted
I have a lot of long coats already, but kinda tempted...(Ffixxed)
I do too, lots of cool shirt options this season, problem is picking which ones to get
You know what this is, the highly sought after Margiela 5-Zip leather jacket. This one is BNWT, and is in immaculate condition. It is a dark navy color & tagged a size 50. It fits on the slim side, so could work for a 48 or 50. Need to sell quickly, so feel free to make an offer, will consider no matter how low. Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 18" Pit-to-Pit: 21" Sleeve: 25 1/2" Length: 29"
Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17 1/2" Pit-to-Pit: 21 1/2" Sleeve: 25" Length: 32"
Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17 1/2" Pit-to-Pit: 21 1/2" Sleeve: 25" Length: 26"
Beautiful Ute Ploier burgundy bomber in size 48. I'm not sure if this piece was ever available outside the Japanese market, so it's pretty rare. The color is very rich and is one of the most striking pieces in my closet. Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17 1/2" Pit-to-Pit: 21 1/4" Sleeve: 26" Length: 27"