or Connect

Posts by Severisth

Patrik Ervell Hidden Placket Shirt - Ocean Print - Medium (46-48) -> $85 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17" Pit-to-Pit: 21" Sleeve: 25" Length: 31"
Patrik Ervell Field Jacket - Gray Twill - Small (46-48) -> $230 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17" Pit-to-Pit: 21" Sleeve: 24" Length: 28"
Bless Hoodcoat - Navy Wool - Medium (44-46) -> $310 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17" Pit-to-Pit: 20" Sleeve: 24" Length: 38"
I feel like if I could trade my gray merino for the charcoal version, I'd sell my Alpaca jacket in anthracite so I wouldn't have the redundancy in my closet...and then maybe pick up the sage. Wish my closet had more room, want more Schneider
John Elliott + Co Burgundy Crewneck? Inexplicably a place in KC carries some JE, and they have it in my size at 30% off.
What TOJ did you get moo?
Hard to tell from that photo newcomer, but fit looks good to me, feel like it would be too small in a 50
Awesome, thanks 4est; thinking I might have to buy it as a present to myself; fabric looks incredible
Yeah I'm all over the place, I've had 4s fit me for some of them, 5's for others, and I've even had to size up to a 6 for some of the really slim ones (Base, Patio).
Anyone that has the denim blue garden shirt from NMWA, any insight into how it fits? I took a size 4 in the merino, and in most schneider knits, but his shirting is all over the place