or Connect

Posts by Severisth

Really wish I had the money to try out some Peir stuff, it looks so nice
Something about the combination of the hidden placket and the pattern on that shirt just doesn't do it for me
Just checked out AKOG for the first time; somehow I thought it would be horrible pseudo-goth ninja stuff (what I assume all poorly named brands are apparently)...and damn it, I really like a lot of their clothes. That is a terrible name though, don't think I can get past it
I just got done with watching all 143 episodes of Hunter x Hunter that are out right now...
What big pants koy?
I'm a 46/48 and 5'9"; and the large I have fits pretty much perfectly. I can't imagine anything larger than a 44 fitting that medium. Which is too bad, I love the color of that one
Bless Hoodjacket - Black - Size L (46-48) -> $400 Shipped CONUS Measurements:
I didn't see that you mentioned it previously, what size is that Peir Wu nicelynice? Looks like it fits you perfectly.
Really tempted to pick up the Poa...though I have the the Ijevan, Bee, Author and the Loop
Yes, I saw that one for sale and immediately thought of you. You won't be disappointed. I was considering selling my 4 because my new bless hooded bomber feels a little redundant...but think I'm gonna keep both