or Connect

Posts by Severisth

I really enjoy all of the pieces I have by her (really regret not buying that laser-cut sweater that popped up on Grailed a while back)
Couldn't resist, hope it fits me as a size 48 Peir Wu
Thanks for the input all, figured it would probably be a little too exposing without something underneath; oh well, guess I need to find a light weight tank to pair it with
Love whatever camel jacket he's rocking while they're looking at Our Legacy stuff
Wow that looks really nice Occulta. Also, for people that have picked up the Pierre shirt, would it work OK wearing it with nothing underneath? I really want a few decent summer shirts, but I can't do multiple layers in this midwest heat
Goldblum always looks pretty stylish, he's wearing a really cool suit in one of his Graham Norton interviews/appearances
To move this thread along, that Johnson Leathers jacket is mind-blowingly gorgeous. That is exactly the leather color I've been looking for - how much did it set you back @omgcookielol?
Just like the title says, looking for John Elliott + Co mercer tees in a small or medium, and whatever denim you have in a size 32. Just let me know, thanks!
I hate to have to sell this, but have too much black outerwear. This gorgeous 10sei0otto leather jacket is made of heavy-weight oiled calf. The quality is incredible on this, perfect for a clean, minimal look. Tagged size 48. Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17 1/2" Pit-to-Pit: 21 1/2" Sleeve: 26" Length: 30"
Incredible Stephan Schneider Oxalis Sweater from FW14 "Winter Weeds." Very warm, and one of my favorite knit designs Schneider has done in recent years. Tagged size 4. Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17" Pit-to-Pit: 21" Sleeve: 25" Length: 27"