or Connect

Posts by Severisth

Just checked out AKOG for the first time; somehow I thought it would be horrible pseudo-goth ninja stuff (what I assume all poorly named brands are apparently)...and damn it, I really like a lot of their clothes. That is a terrible name though, don't think I can get past it
I just got done with watching all 143 episodes of Hunter x Hunter that are out right now...
What big pants koy?
I'm a 46/48 and 5'9"; and the large I have fits pretty much perfectly. I can't imagine anything larger than a 44 fitting that medium. Which is too bad, I love the color of that one
Bless Hoodjacket - Black - Size L (46-48) -> $400 Shipped CONUS Measurements:
I didn't see that you mentioned it previously, what size is that Peir Wu nicelynice? Looks like it fits you perfectly.
Really tempted to pick up the Poa...though I have the the Ijevan, Bee, Author and the Loop
Yes, I saw that one for sale and immediately thought of you. You won't be disappointed. I was considering selling my 4 because my new bless hooded bomber feels a little redundant...but think I'm gonna keep both
Depends on the season. This one I found a medium to fit a small, so XL might be closer to a large, or in between a medium and large
That bless had been there for little while. Was kind of tempted to give it a shot. I tried on a medium of that color and it was a little too slim for my liking; the material was insanely nice though, would love to find that one in a large