or Connect

Posts by Severisth

Yes, I saw that one for sale and immediately thought of you. You won't be disappointed. I was considering selling my 4 because my new bless hooded bomber feels a little redundant...but think I'm gonna keep both
Depends on the season. This one I found a medium to fit a small, so XL might be closer to a large, or in between a medium and large
That bless had been there for little while. Was kind of tempted to give it a shot. I tried on a medium of that color and it was a little too slim for my liking; the material was insanely nice though, would love to find that one in a large
Sorry man, I do actually want those CPs, but I bought a little too much this month so gotta hold off until I sell some things. Sorry!
Next criminal action: stealing all of @Benesyed's Schneider (jealous of those exhaust trousers)
That was an issue with my email setup with grailed, didn't even realize he had bought the item, we were able to work things out amicably. As you can see from my seller feedback on here, I'm pretty legitimate
Someone buy it already so I can make more ill advised purchases
Pictures are from projectno8, so probably from there
I've had quite a few recent ones, but this is probably my standout RP Bless (so hard to find in a large)
Stephan Schneider Base Shirt - Gray - Size 6 (46-48) -> $125 Shipped CONUS Measurements: