or Connect

Posts by Severisth

So good; real question is: should I re-buy the dark gray version. I think the Ijevan is my favorite of all the "thicker" schneider cardis I've had
Definitely best color, was so glad I was able to find one in my size. Still trying to track down the light gray/blue one in a 4, should not have slept on that one
I think that one should fit you @Blackmaged, I was debating taking a chance on it, but I'm a bit bigger than you, soooo
Peir Wu Lapelless Blazer - Black - Size 48 (46-48) -> $350 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 18" Pit-to-Pit: 19 1/4" Sleeve: 26" Length: 28 1/2"
Stephan Schneider Thick Cotton Cardigan - Blue - Size 4 (46-48) -> $200 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17 1/2" Pit-to-Pit: 21 1/2" Sleeve: 25" Length: 27"
Patrik Ervell Fisherman Sweater - Teal/Blue - Medium (48) -> $140 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17 1/2" Pit-to-Pit: 22" Sleeve: 25" Length: 28 1/2"
I remember seeing things on sale during the spring, but I don't recall when the sale started
Should be getting this in the mail today, hoping it fits Peir Wu (thanks @nicelynice!)
Is that the Haedn blazer @einstine?
Hey, looking for a Patrik Ervell lightweight pocket sweater in either a medium or large, preferably in gray. Just let me know what you have, thanks!