or Connect

Posts by bjm

T]
I am a sweater guy and couldnt resist this one. Never paid his much for a sweater before(I paid 850 with extra discount ...) really hope the quality matches the price tag! What do you guys in the know think..Deal or No Deal? http://www.amazon.com/Lauren-Purple-Cashmere-Sweater-Medium/dp/B009VUIOGM
[quote=Photos taken with a flash, may look brighter in the pics than they really are.[/QUOTE] Could someone please post a better represenattion of actual color(minus flash). Thanks
Steven Tyler wants his shirts back.
I know Farnsworth Bentley is eyeing up that Bijan Cashmere Jump Suit! Quote: Originally Posted by ThinkDerm has anyone actually purchased any of this stuff? the pricing seems way high for SF the leather on the exotic belts are all cracking, stressing the import of polishing / nourishing belts
BUMP Someone Please take it- Giving it away now. $SOLD Shipped[/quote]
Beautiful casual or dress RLPL shirt, Made in Italy. 16" neck, In excellent condition. $70 shipped CONUS. Shoulder to shoulder is 19.25" Underarm to underarm is 26" Someone Please take it- Giving it away now. $SOLD Shipped
Bump- $60 shipped! Quote: Originally Posted by bjm Bump- $90 shipped
Bump- $90 shipped
Someone take it...giving it away now. Beautiful very good condition casual Hermes Shirt. The cut of the shirt is for skinny guys only. Very slim fit...too slim for me unfortunately these days. Marked size 16.5/42 but fits much smaller than that. Shoulders measure 18.5" accross. Underarm to underarm 21.5 ". SOLD Shipped to lower 48 All sales are final. Thanks