or Connect

Posts by bpo26c

For Sale: APC Rescue Size 32 (needed size 31) Worn for about two hours, and I did dip them in cool water for about 20 minutes and let them air dry. I wanted to see if they would shrink as they are too big for me. Purchased via Denim Bar a couple months ago for 140 less style forum discount. Asking $75 (which includes shipping). Gap Gough Size 33x32 Selvedge Denim, cut similar to the dawson pant (sort of a straight leg from waist down). Do a search and you will...
My good deed for the holidays .... Just picked up a pair of the Gough's for $19.99 and although there are things I would like to change about them, they are an excellent value at that price. My recommendations would be to size down one inch in the waist (so if you wear 34, order a 33) and two inches in the inseam (32 normally = 30). The inseams are two inches longer in order to be cuffed. The Gough has a boxy straight leg fit. The quality is not bad, but the cut...
Received the bag yesterday. Everything about it exceeded my expectations. The leather is beautiful and the bag is very sleek. Unfortunately, I made a grave error and did not look at the size. It is too small for my laptop. If anyone is interested in purchasing it for $99, I will include free shiping w/ insurance and confirmation. I can post more pics or answer any questions. E-mail - bpo26c@hotmail.com Now, does anyone else have any other messenger bag...
I ended up getting the bag for $100 + shipping. All in all, not bad. Here is a link with some more pictures: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...DME:L:RTQ:US:1 The seller said just send him an e-mail and can get more bags if anyone else is interested. The e-mail address is: luggagegifts@yahoo.com The bag is made by Scully, who does make Western goods, which is not necessarily my style. Fortunately, the bag does not fit that motif. Scully has a...
I have been looking into getting a new messenger bag and wanted to see what everyones thoughts were on this one. Thanks!
my bad -- please move the thread to the correct forum.
I have two new pairs of Uniqlo Selvege jeans for sale size 34 x 34 (actually 33.5) . . Retail is $59.50 + $6 for shipping w/in the US. They were a little big for me -- I usually wear a 32 - 33 waist. If interested send me an e-mail and I will send you pictures. bpo26c @ hotmail.com