or Connect

Posts by kaws&effect

Quote: Originally Posted by breakfasteatre illegal bump. I have reported this dude many times. why he is still allowed to post for sale threads in beyond me And you couldnt take a hint??? If Im still allowed to post here, theres probably a reason for it. I have tons of references and have never had a problem with a sale or purchase on here or any other forum. You are the only person that seems to have a problem with me and we have...
those OC's are sick... if only they were a 44
free shipping and I dont charge paypal fees! shipping includes tracking!
Quote: Originally Posted by stevenvg damn. measurements? will take as soon as I have time and post up... in the meantime. PRICE DROP!
JUNYA WATANABE FOR COMME DES GARCONS - DARK GREEN AND GOLD STRIPED CARDIGAN W/ BRONZE SAFETY PINS. SIZE 2 (MEDIUM) THE CARDIGAN IS VERY UNIQUELY DESIGNED AND IS AN EXTREMELY RARE PIECE OF ART! FLAWLESS CONDITION, PERSONALLY WORN 1x BY CHER (THE ARTIST) AND STORED. PURCHASED FROM A REPUTABLE ENTERTAINMENT MEMORABILIA/WARDROBE COLLECTOR IN HOLLYWOOD. (AN INDUSTRY RESPECTED CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICATION VERIFYING THIS WILL ACCOMPANY THE ITEM) ASKING...
batmans sold...prices semi negotiable
also have a pair of blue lobsters in size 11 and brand new in box for $180 shipped. pics available upon request. plenty of refs available also.
free priority shipping with tracking included in price... also, I dont charge paypal fees! 1 pair gone...4 to go
is it me or is it down again... and has been for the last 2 days? anyone else experiencing the same?
medicom 4 sold!