or Connect

Posts by MichaelPemulis

it's on the new epaulet site, epauletnewyork.com
airism boxer briefs are great. does anyone know if the tasmanian wool suits are generally stocked in the NYC locations? I need to pick up a suit quickly and am wondering if anyone knows/has seen them. Would be big size xl or xxl and 36 pants. (looking to pick up navy)
Selling these as I don't ever wear them and want to raise some loot for another thing. Have worn once or twice, no real signs of wear. Stock pic. No box with them, tossed it when I moved.
those are truly hideous. pretty much the only silhouette the lunar doesn't improve.
Just got my order that I placed on Wed night, lightning fast shipping. +J duffle coat is awesome, so glad I decided to get. Just a great winter coat for 80.
shameless plug, but i have a couple of tokito jackets for sale (or interest checks really, there is a jacket i have my eye on which i'll get if i can sell one of these). links in my signature.
Kind of an interest check, have an eye on a jacket that is on sale right now, if I can raise the funds like this i will pull trigger, otherwise i'll just keep this. Great jacket. Worn a bit, no real signs of it. Fits like a slim XL, good for 42/44 suit size I'd imagine. big drop.
This is kind of an interest check, thinking of picking up a different jacket if i can sell this one. Fits more like an XL, size 44 suit. Worn, but no rips stains tears or anything weird. drop.
^get regular white chucks or another pair of stan smiths to replace the ones you blew out. or save up and get a pair of achilles lows. stan smiths and regular chucks are classics.
should i get this version of flyknits or wait until the flyknit lunar one come out in feb? lunar sole is so comfy.