or Connect

Posts by MichaelPemulis

not brand new, i have worn it a few times. No rips, stains, tears, or signs that it isn't brand new really. I have probably worn it like 5 times to walk back and forth from work which is across the street :-) No rugged arctic testing on it.
Hey Hey all - Up for sale is the Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber Parka. It's a blue, size L. I am selling it because I am apparently allergic to coyote fur. lol. At any rate, purchased from Paragon sports last winter. This jacket is guaranteed to keep you incredibly warm. Just the ticket for rough winter. 240 Shipped. This is the warmest jacket I have ever had, sorry to let it go.
I have the PBJ scarf and love it, indigo dyed, wool, very nice piece.
oboy oboy is definitely a recommended seller, good stuff!
i pretty much thought about buying the EG jacket and then BAM received it. ahahahah. superfast shipping, awesome seller, buy that tote!
bought his EG, free bump for the other stuff, super friendly seller!
payment sent on the patagonia. buy this man's other belongings!
beautiful shirt at an incredible price - too small for me, but good luck with sale!
saw this jacket at blake this summer, didn't get it, and i have regretted it ever since. great piece. this one is too small for me.
that albam sweater is beautiful. can't imagine why you'd sell. if it was a 4 it would be mine!