or Connect

Posts by MichaelPemulis

Wings and Horns navy Slub cotton blazer and trousers, never worn. Description of blazer: NOTES: The slub fabric on this classic single vent blazer has almost a herringbone appearance. The cut is superbly fitted with darting on the front chest above the pockets. The slub fabric has a decent stretch to it and is very comfortable. Two flap front pockets have a distinctive hem detail where the flap meets the body of the coat. There is a single breast pocket and an internal...
if you want something from opening ceremony during a sale, you pretty much need to call them if you want to have more than a 10% chance that you get your item.
Selling my tokito bicycle jackets, feel free to make an offer, would like to move 'em quickly!
anyone buy a cashmere cardigan? have one of the EFM and it's nice, wondering if i should get one of the cashmere ones.
it's on the new epaulet site, epauletnewyork.com
airism boxer briefs are great. does anyone know if the tasmanian wool suits are generally stocked in the NYC locations? I need to pick up a suit quickly and am wondering if anyone knows/has seen them. Would be big size xl or xxl and 36 pants. (looking to pick up navy)
Selling these as I don't ever wear them and want to raise some loot for another thing. Have worn once or twice, no real signs of wear. Stock pic. No box with them, tossed it when I moved.
those are truly hideous. pretty much the only silhouette the lunar doesn't improve.
Just got my order that I placed on Wed night, lightning fast shipping. +J duffle coat is awesome, so glad I decided to get. Just a great winter coat for 80.
shameless plug, but i have a couple of tokito jackets for sale (or interest checks really, there is a jacket i have my eye on which i'll get if i can sell one of these). links in my signature.