or Connect

Posts by MichaelPemulis

Bunch of scarves up for sale. Priced low because it's not really scarf weather any more :-) Some of these are good for S/S though I believe. Wings & Horns Tube Scarf. Super lightweight cotton. Spring/summer for sure $29 shipped. Never worn. Engineered Garments Heather Gray 80 wool/20 nylon (this scarf is super comfy) $OLD. Light wear. Woolrich Woolen Mills WWM navy and heather grey striped lightweight cotton$29 Shipped. Never worn. Pendleton Black Watch wool $19...
Priced to move. These fit way bigger than a size 10, I wear 11 or 11.5 in most things. Beeswax color, very lightly worn. price drop. these are basically free now. ahaha.
These have been worn a bunch, but still have life left in them. Moving and getting rid of duplicate things. These fit larger than most W&H XL stuff in my opinion. Stock pic would probably give better idea of the olive color. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_2b87qT5uNF4/TUDCoDDUMeI/AAAAAAAALgo/HU0cGWxweYA/s1600/62608_4.jpg
Great condition, worn like twice. Won't need it in the new climate I am moving to.
Pantone Plus Series Solid Uncoated and Coated chips. Same as the book in this pic: http://di1-3.shoppingshadow.com/images/pi/f4/61/61/131605321-450x450-0-0_pantone+pantone+formula+guide+solid+coated+solid+u.jpg All intact, used a couple times. $125 retail.
Up for sale, some lightly worn Gitman XL shirts. Cleaning out closet to move, these are priced to go quickly. 1. Purple Antique Oxford $49 2. Green Antique Oxford $49 3. Overdyed Navy Oxford $59 4. Japanese Cotton Grey Striped Dobby $59 5. Sea Foal Green Squares Flannel $49 6. Blue/Grey Flannel $39 7. Green Flannel $39 All prices include shipping in the US. Shirts have all been worn lightly, but are in great shape. I will add pics soon.
i have the wolf greys and love them.
thread has been closed for like a year dude.
i went true to size, they fit great.
Every pair of Outliers is crazy comfortable. I have the ultralights, the OG's, and the old works (which are the same fabric as the slim dungarees) and they are all like wearing sweatpants.