or Connect

Posts by MichaelPemulis

i have the wolf greys and love them.
thread has been closed for like a year dude.
i went true to size, they fit great.
Every pair of Outliers is crazy comfortable. I have the ultralights, the OG's, and the old works (which are the same fabric as the slim dungarees) and they are all like wearing sweatpants.
concur, that double faced canvas fabric should last longer than the four way stretch.
Great jacket. Worn once. Moving to a warmer climate, won't need it. Price includes shipping in the US.
multicolors look great in that pic.
trig: not sure i understand the question, retail is $160, i bought a pair from NDC at that price, then used the 25% off code from SA to bring price down to $120. Going to return the NDC pair for a refund.
on niketalk someone posted that they emailed and confirmed that the colorway is indeed the sprite one (they placed an order and it had a stock pick of the other blue/green colorway, emailed SA, and SA confirmed that the stock pic is not the right color). the greys are better anyway :-)
damn. paid retail for my wolf greys on tuesday. even without discover cashback they are still 120 shipped. wasted $40! didn't want to chance them not showing up anywhere there was a code available, i am psyched for them. edit: just realized i can return the ones i ordered from NDC for free. plus i signed up for that shoprunner thing and got free 2 day shipping. so i have to wait a bit to get refunded, but saving $40 works for me. thanks for the heads-up!