or Connect

Posts by MichaelPemulis

anyone have experience with the tres bien house label wool overcoats?
I have the isogon, it's a great windbreaker/spring/summer jacket. In my opinion it fits more true to size than other Veilance things, don't size down on it.
i feel like at least half of the good deals i have gotten from yoox have been because of the terrible product shots which make it hard to tell what the item is tho haha.
LOL. Hunting Ensemble, not Human Ensemble: Link: https://www.thehuntingensemble.nl/product-category/sale/ Final15 gave me 15 more percent off the sale stuff.
shout-out to human ensemble, i bought something from their sale on wednesday and it got delivered today (I am in the USA). pretty crazy, fast shipping. if you see something you like in that sale, go for it.
solid, thanks! does it feel cropped or short? i was ready to buy it and then saw the stock pics make it seem like a cropped jacket.
has anyone tried on (or owned) the quoin? wondering what sizing is like. thanks in advance!
This is probably my favorite piece of veilance gear (I have the partition, field jacket, isogon, and node). The back material is lighter weight and more breathable so you don't die in warmer weather. It's still p waterproof though. (The material appears to be the same as the isogon). Selling as I have a duplicate of this that I found for a steal. Some light wear, I have taken good care of it and it's in a big rotation of other outerwear. i think this is a great deal....
thoughts on the field jacket sizing? i am 6'3" and about 215, i haven't purchased anything from epaulet in quite some time, i used to take an XXL in their shirts though. i saw some posts that said it was pretty true to size, some which said to size up, and some which said it was too big haha. (thinking of grabbing the sale version, so i can't just return if it doesn't work out).
yep, that's the one i mean. water resistance holds up okay?