or Connect

Posts by lemmywinks

Considering that something close to 90% of the clothing we see out in the wild is complete trash in terms of fit and quality, i'd interpret decent as the second interpretation. Yes. Allen Edmonds makes good shoes that are better than anything you will find at Clarks/Florsheim/other mainstream shoe brands. But compared to some shell cordovan Aldens? Vass? Lobb? etc., But the Allen Edmonds are still a great product, but in the grand scheme of the whole shoe hierarchy they...
A certain site that ends with the word loop has 30% + Free Shipping if you spend over $300... Left Hand Twill N&F can be had for like $84, price of Red Wings are bumped down substantially.
I bet you guys all look like a bunch of tools at these meet ups... Oh look 10 guys with pocket squares and really expensive shell cordovan shoes!!
Anyone know any upcoming sale on any kind of Red Wing Boots (Iron Ranger specifically).
Maybe after I buy a good pair of boots...
Is anyone else having problems with their Sterlingwear peacoat collar not staying popped up?
What size Heat Tech long johns for a 32 waist?
What type of socks do you usually wear with your DBs? and I'm assuming you go sockless on topsiders? I wear thick socks with my DBs and they're a good fit... Might just go Zappos and order the 10s and 10.5s...
All these talk of Nike and it's really making me miss Nike Dunks... not SBs though. ... Might just buy a pair for old time's sake.
Most of the watches posted here are trying too hard. I'd rather get a Stowa or a Nomos and actually get a well built watch from a reputable brand. I liked a few of the rings though. The custom coin rings are decently affordable and pretty cool.