or Connect

Posts by lemmywinks

Really want a pair of the ranger mocs in green on a vibram sole...
H+MMMM sidezips everywhere.
Can someone tell me why karmapoop is frowned upon here? They have 30% off with no limitations. I mean a lot of their stuff is pretty bullshit but they do stock some good to great things. Red Wing Boots, Naked and Famous Jeans, Patagonia, New Balance, Danner, Schott, Ray-Ban, Vans... It's hard to complain.
Karmapoop has some codes for 30% and free shipping. You can get Left Hand Twills for 82 bucks. Buy a pair of red wings and a pair of jeans and you get 30% off wooooo
Like the bruins. Need to pick up some suede sneakers some time. Highlight of the Nike sale for me (use the code BLUERIBBON and JUSTDOIT for 25% and free shipping) http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-100701/pid-450898/pgid-694358 Picked up the Platinums. Some LunarEclipse +2 on sale... http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-100701/pid-439296/pgid-699604 For the basketball players, two slightly older but great basketball...
Considering that something close to 90% of the clothing we see out in the wild is complete trash in terms of fit and quality, i'd interpret decent as the second interpretation. Yes. Allen Edmonds makes good shoes that are better than anything you will find at Clarks/Florsheim/other mainstream shoe brands. But compared to some shell cordovan Aldens? Vass? Lobb? etc., But the Allen Edmonds are still a great product, but in the grand scheme of the whole shoe hierarchy they...
A certain site that ends with the word loop has 30% + Free Shipping if you spend over $300... Left Hand Twill N&F can be had for like $84, price of Red Wings are bumped down substantially.
I bet you guys all look like a bunch of tools at these meet ups... Oh look 10 guys with pocket squares and really expensive shell cordovan shoes!!
Anyone know any upcoming sale on any kind of Red Wing Boots (Iron Ranger specifically).
Maybe after I buy a good pair of boots...