or Connect

Posts by lemmywinks

I'm also a size 30 in the APC NS, they're a little tight in the waist and fit me kind of slim/straight throughout. Mine are relatively new though, and to make things more interesting people said they changed the sizing around or something.But I am a size 33 in the T-000. I guess the fit is a little loose in the top block but it is so much more comfortable to be able to breathe in the nutsack (we're talking like regular pants comfort, and not just comfortable for a skinny...
Might also pick up some of those EFM cardigans... But I don't know because I don't really wear cardigans that much. Usually have to pick out a more 'elegant' T if I decide to go that route, or wear a button down, but my casual shirt collection is pretty weak outside of my 2 Brooks Brothers ESF Oxfords... But then again... at $30... And I don't understand the rage for the flannels. I got one back in 08 and it's one of my most worn shirts. The new flannels are just way more...
Long awaited return to Uniqlo was alright. Got the premium down hooded UU in black (same material as the ultra light I guess), 3 EFM sweaters in Navy, Wine, and Charcoal, a pair of black T-000 (for fashunz purposes), and some socks. Still looking for some heattech Long Johns in black, and really want some of those soft touch t-shirts but not in a fucking turtleneck or half turtleneck. They have some good patterns and I've been wanting to pick up some long sleeve t-shirts...
Finally going to shop at Uniqlo again after one and a half years... What should I look at? I'm guessing the soft touch tees, the extra fine merino... Heat Tech... A pair of black T-000 for those days I'm feeling 'fashion' I'm guessing UU is pretty much done.
As someone who cared a shit ton about what they would look like at prom (joined SF my sophomore year, went with a rental junior year, then really tried to nail it senior year) 1. It really does not matter. I had so much pride in my style but now I would gladly chalk it up if I wore an ugly notch lapel Mens wearhouse tuxedo with the impossibly bright and ugly vest and ties. 2. It would be one thing if you were using prom as an excuse to buy some clothes that you will wear...
What would you guys recommend for a every-day regular casual pant? I feel like I'm kind of moving on from raw denim. I also bike a shit ton and don't want to deal with crotch blowouts.
Style wise, obviously, and context would be awesome. I guess when I first joined styleforum, I just moved to a new high school in California, not knowing a single person. The school I used to go to had uniforms, so I only had to worry about what I wore twice a day. Before that I exclusively wore basketball shorts regardless of the weather, and I swore against wearing jeans. The only long pants I had were a pair of Dickies in khaki, and those double as my 'dress trouser.'...
I mean with OP... I'm 19 and despite hooking up with a few girls here and there randomly at parties I've never really gotten laid other than my two girlfriends. I kind of understand how it can just be hard for you to get out there and get laid because I've never picked up a girl to have sex with, but I am sort of content right now with where I am because I am trying to pursue two different girls to form a small relationship with. If you keep making excuses for yourself...
Man... Looking at this thread. I'm still waiting for my first leather jacket. Does anyone have any suggestions for an easy-to-wear leather jacket? I'm probably looking at the more conservative bomber style. Suggestions other than ToJ?
Will trade my 10.5Ds for your 10Ds!!!! Only tried mine on... Someone please be a good person hhaahha