or Connect

Posts by lemmywinks

No offense but for someone with 6000+ posts and having been a part of this forum for nearly 6 years these are very uninspiring and boring fits.
Just curious to people who own both Stow Shoes and boots... how do you wear them different? Do you ever feel more inclined to wear the shoe more than the boot with a certain type of outfit?
No offense no matter what you look like you're out of r/malefashionadvice than styleforum lol.Now this should be what SWD should be all about. No homo but if I was a chick I would definitely want on.
I guess I can agree that there is no 'right' way to enjoy whiskey... As long as it tastes good to you and you're kind of keeping the integrity of the whiskey (i.e. not pouring coke in it) you're fine. Drinking whiskey straight is still very difficult to me, but I have been able to drink Jameson on the rocks pretty easily the last week or so. Of the 4 whiskies I've actually bought at least a fifth of for myself, I'd currently rank them Jameson>Maker's Mark>Jim Bean>Evan...
Am I the only one that doesn't really get whiskey? The only whiskey I can stand drinking on the rocks is Jameson (it is somewhat enjoyable to me). I have some Makers Mark (not scotch I know) but I need to put like 10 ice cubes in there and let it melt a fair amount before I can even begin to sip and taste the different flavors. Otherwise it just tastes like straight hard alcohol.
I bought the Black/White/Red Jordan 1s but I honestly don't know how much I am going to wear them...
I don't know if it's just me but I'm still not really getting the appeal of drinking liquor straight or on the rocks. I've been trying to drink Maker's Mark straight/on the rocks and neither does it for me... Although Jameson is halfway decent in my opinion. Anything else I should try if Jameson is the only thing I find enjoyable?
Really want a pair of Trickers... Kind of decided on the Vibram sole but can't decide on the rest of the makeup. Will probably be my biggest shoe purchase in a while and would like some input. Preferably not boots... I just can't decide on a color :/
BUMP!!! DON'T LIKE THE PRICE? SEND ME AN OFFER!!!
Still looking for Iron Rangers in a 10D and selling my 10.5D Iron Rangers (brand spanking new)