or Connect

Posts by lemmywinks

Any opinions on this? http://us.suitsupply.com/jackets/jacket-navy-plain-havana-c540e/C540E,en_US,pd.html?start=24&cgid=Jackets Is SuitSupply a good buy? Or are there better options.
Suggestions for some versatile brown MC Casual shoes for around $300? 8)
Any have sizing advice on the Player's Shoe? I take a 9.5D in the Strand. How do the lasts compare? And can I expect walnut to darken over time to at least a medium brown color?
I need a shoe that is: Brown Pairs well with a dress shirt and jeans/chinos/odd trousers. Decently comfortable to walk with long distances. Which Allen Edmonds shoe am I looking at?
Where I work it seems the dress code is very relaxed. Any type of button up/button down shirt and some combination of jeans/cords/khakis/trousers and a smart looking pair of shoes (usually not amongst my colleagues and other people my age). Jacket and tie optional. The purpose of this thread is to help an indecisive bitch (me) choose this workhorse brown shoe. A shoe that is comfortable to walk around the city in for a whole day, a shoe that dresses up and down well from...
I think it's really funny how we've come full circle with the sneaker obsession. How many of you guys used to be on hypebeast/any sneaker forum before you got to SF?
I was looking through threads and then I realized I started this one. I didn't really do too much that was rewarding except get laid a little and bum around with friends. Although I do wish I did a little more traveling. Oh well.
Don't know if this is common knowledge but the Rayban New Wayfarers are really trash compared to the classic one.
If you don't have something equivalent to the Park Avenue in black already, please please please get that. So much more useful, and barely anyone will notice or care that you aren't wearing patent shoes with your tuxedo.
Actually got fitted today at a store... What a world of difference! I wear anywhere from an 11 to 11.5 in most shoes, but it turns out I'm just a modest 9.5D in Allen Edmonds, and I'm guessing most other shoes. If Nordstrom was carrying the Strand in 9.5 I must have gotten those, but I got a 10D, which fits great, but still has the slight roominess I'm used to. You know how as a kid all your shoes are bought slightly bigger because your feet will grow eventually? Yep. So...