or Connect

Posts by lemmywinks

Heathfield looks better but idk it's just not that interesting of a jacket.
I'd post in the Nike Thread put you can't post polls in threads. Since it seems like we have a fair amount of former sneakerheads migrated from those sneaker forums, which is your favorite Air Jordan? Choose as many as you want. Only decided to do this poll because this demographic cares more about the actual looks of the shoe and not so much by hype.
Is this the Grant fit?
I got a pair of the Danvilles. The Mosley Tribes are a pretty good buy from this sale... $45 is a good price point for a pair of sunglasses that don't look like shit and you can toss around.Also stocked up on some shorts once spring/summer rolls around and a pair of red APC PS. Nothing too special.
Wow.
God damn some of these shoes are nice.
It's the occasion and the costume-y nature of it. I'd only wear a 3-piece to an occasion that I know I own. Otherwise you draw a little bit too much attention to yourself... which is fine, but not all the time.
What are actual good cuts of denim these days that actually look good enough to dress up with a shirt and jacket? No crazy japanese experimental fabrics and minimal backpocket design implied.
Does Uniqlo no longer do MIJ jeans?
I can't find a pair of brown wingtip bluchers that can arrive at my door within a week. Most offerings are either Closed Lacing A Walnut/Tan color Will not arrive in a week Over 300 Can someone help me find the shoe? A darker AE Player's Shoe or darker AE MacNeil both probably would have done the trick, but dark brown shoes seem to be rare at this pricepoint and this style.