or Connect

Posts by lemmywinks

Of all the flyknits to come out, which are your favorites?? I had a chance to try on the Flyknit Lunar1 and Free Flyknit after never ever trying on a pair of flyknits. Have to say I fell in love pretty fast.
I'm about to get my Rancourts in. I never had a problem with foot sweat until the last month or so, and I love wearing my shoes sockless. Does anyone know if using stuff like foot powder can damage shoes in the long run?
What's a good way to get into investing with small sums of money (say
I used to be cool with Cameras but I've kind of lost all passion in photography... but I may get back into it some time soon. What's another fairly reasonable hobby that I can waste my money on? I'm starting to pick up on golf more so a new set is on the horizon somewhere. No cars because I don't have that much money yet. I mean the smartest thing would be to save and invest but part of the reason I like spending money on all the things I do is because of all the time...
Do it for Kanye
What are some cool sneakers that aren't Common Projects? I like the look of the Saint Laurent ones.
If you know what you're doing, black shoes + black jeans can be done very well.
This looks dank
Heathfield looks better but idk it's just not that interesting of a jacket.
I'd post in the Nike Thread put you can't post polls in threads. Since it seems like we have a fair amount of former sneakerheads migrated from those sneaker forums, which is your favorite Air Jordan? Choose as many as you want. Only decided to do this poll because this demographic cares more about the actual looks of the shoe and not so much by hype.