or Connect

Posts by dsgNYC

Quote: Originally Posted by Thrift Pirate link did not work for me. Odd...I found a different link, which is much better anyway. However, I still refuse to believe that people actually saw things in color in the early 1900's...
Quote: Originally Posted by gilwood You must be joking right? one word: Meat market. Oh yeah, I get shot down there all the time too. You like it, teh NYC?
Quote: Originally Posted by clee1982 haha, we must have been neighbors without even konwing it we are one block away, and we must have been talking about the same chinese restaurant. I think their number 1 selling item is fried chicken with fried rice, no vegetiable..., not much of a chinese restaurant per se... Ha, very random. I was in the old-ass apartment building on the SW corner of 110th & Madison. Nice and cheap and perfect for where...
Quote: Originally Posted by bsarosi Hey All, I currently have a closet full of Johnston & Murphy dress shoes. While I love this brand and their shoes, a pay raise has allowed me to upgrade the wardrobe with some new shoes. I am familiar with some of the higher-quality shoes (Alden, Church's, Ferragamo, Cole Haan, Bruno Magli), but would appreciate advice on brands you prefer and why. I am not an avid shoe guy so I don't know the differences between...
Not that I have any experience with anything better than a quartz Seiko, but I submit for your approval the JLC Reverso (Duo, here) and JLC Master Ultra Thin:
Photos of tsarist Russia...in vivid color
Quote: Originally Posted by JonHecht Oh, wonderful, I guess I'll flip that as well! It looks very modern, so I find that interesting. You find some incredible stuff, but I feel like everytime I see your pictures. If you try to sell that Hermes suit (or any of those SR suits) on eBay with those pictures, you're not going to get what you could with better pictures. Seriously, get a halfway decent Point & Shoot (or borrow one from a friend)...
Quote: Originally Posted by clee1982 Depends on when you get on it, if you get on it by 8:30, yes. If you get on it at 7:30, no. Ideally, find a place where you can get 4,5,6 all together if you're on east side, if not, find somewhere close to 6. The express (4,5) really do save you time though. Spanish Harlem is scary in sight, but not in reality, I lived there for a year when I first move to NYC (109th and Madison), I was like the only Asian there...
More drops, wool pants are $100 and cotton are $55
Quote: Originally Posted by Teger yankees fuckign suck