or Connect

Posts by dsgNYC

Quote: Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley Why in the world is this stupid thread 4 pages long??? Does nobody set their post views per page to 40?
Quote: Originally Posted by turboman808 I had an incident at a Century 21 where I was seriously considering sueing then. Not that I stole anything though. I guess they have this policy that you cannot try on packaged dress shirts. Went to the dressing room and no one was there so I just walked in. I was half undressed when the security barged into the room demanding I give them the shirts. Slightly off topic but I was pretty dam mad that they would...
With the bottom dropping out of the economy rental prices have been dropping like crazy. In Manhattan you'll still probably have a very hard time finding a 2br for $2000 or less, but there are some to be had. Here are a few 2br I saw on craigslist searching under "all no fee apartments" (there may be more if you're willing to pay the brokers...
The cliched chinese food and a movie with the family...maybe we'll try Indian this year.
Yes! I caught some of these a few months ago. I used to stay up until 2am watching Iron Chef when it was on Food Network years ago.
I bought one of Darkoak's shirts and it was sent right away and the shape it was in when I received it was impeccable.
Quote: Originally Posted by RVAduffer Thanks for the advice and the encouragement dsgNYC. How long did it take you to get over the "wall?" Not a problem...encouragement and focus are probably some of the most important things to have if you want to get over the wall. For me, it took a shit ton of patience and work over ~3 months to drop another 10 lbs (this was, however, my last year in college and I was doing a lot of drinking), but in the...
Quote: Originally Posted by OxxfordSJLINY Yes, I am aware of what I write. I am simply going by what I have read here in clothing articles and on the tailor's websites. I am also going by what I have read here on SF from other members of SF. And, I am going by what I have read here on AAAC from other members of AAAC. I think what people are trying to say is that your posts make you look like some kind of articial intelligence that's in...
Quote: Originally Posted by RVAduffer On April 11, 2008 I had a physical. My blood levels were fine, there was nothing wrong with me expect my weight. 284 at 6'. Christ. Changed my life that day. Today I weighed in at 227. I lift three days a week and do cardio five days a week. I try to eat 5-6 meals a day consisting of about 300 to 500 calories for a total of 2200 calories a day. I avoid processed foods for the most part and can't tell you...
Knob Creek is always my go-to bourbon (I'm not a fan of Makers at all) and I might buy myself a bottle of Bookers every once in a while. If I'm feeling cheap I'll buy some Wild Turkey 101 or Old Grand Dad Bonded (I guess I like the best ABV bang for my buck).