or Connect

Posts by dsgNYC

My water at work is filtered through one of these things: At home I just drink good 'ole NYC tap water. What doesn't kill you, etc etc.
I'm not what you would call a morning person, but I forced myself to workout in the mornings because I had no will to put in a workout after a long day at work. Do whatever you have to to get into a routine and you'll find it easier to wake up as time goes by.
Quote: Originally Posted by roundabout How do you like the road machine? I'm in need of the trainer and am trying to decide between kurt/cycleops. For what it's worth, I'm loving my new Specialized Toupe. Race ride in an hour, but I think I'm gonna stay home, since my allergies are acting up and there are 45mph+ gusts currently. I love it. I heard nothing but good things about the Road Machine and Rock and Roll, which is why I went with...
Just got a Kurt Kinetic Road Machine and did an hour yesterday. Still trying to break in my new Adamo saddle, but I already notice a difference compared to my old Arione.
If I had to choose between the two, I'd go with the Rolex. It's the quintessential dive watch. However, if I was choosing I'd go for the 50 or 500 Fathoms.
Quote: Originally Posted by Orgetorix Florsheim by Duckie Brown. Made in India. I thought this was a joke.
Quote: Originally Posted by NYliGuy Thanks for the advice, I will continue to read and see what items I can start adding to the wardrobe. It's definitely going to take time to formulate your own style and reading a lot of threads on MC and searching through old threads will help you on your way. You'll probably buy stuff in the beginning that you'll look back on in a few years and wonder what the hell you were thinking. It's part of the...
Quote: Originally Posted by CSCoHammers7 First of all, let me say that there are some BEAUTIFUL watches in this thread inspirational, even. In fact, ever since I peered at this thread in curiosity a few weeks back I've decided it's time I invest in a watch myself. Something for dressing up- which I do several times throughout the week. So this is a recommend me a watch post... I seriously don't even know where to start. I've done searches on here and...
Quote: Originally Posted by firenze_rob Cue the zither. Third Man is a great film. For those Orson Welles fans, apparently you can watch Mr. Arkadin for free on youtube. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try...
Danner makes some damn fine boots.