or Connect

Posts by dsgNYC

Try this formula: =((A1-B1)/B1)*SIGN(B1)It just changes the sign of your to the sign of "yesterday's" number.
I saw a pair of US size 13 (I forget the UK size) Edward Green Piccadilly loafers in brown (most closely resembled in these) at, of all places, Century 21 in Fidi. They are a little creased, most likely from being tried on, but not too badly and the soles weren't too worn. The tag on the box indicated they came from Barney's. They're priced at $340. They had a bunch of other Barney's reject shoes, mostly some ugly John Varvatos and their Coop line. They did have one...
In Paris check out Le Caveau des Oubliettes. They have a very cool basement (from the 16th century) where jazz musicians play after 10PM.
Quote: Originally Posted by globetrotter just out of curiousity - those of you who swim 2000-2500 m, how long does it usually take, about? For 2000 yards, I'd assume a fast swimmer would have it done in between 25 and 30 minutes. That's assuming they just swam straight without breaking it into sets. I start my swimming back up this weekend sometime. 1500 meters or bust.
Quote: Originally Posted by Scrumhalf Champion C9 mesh shorts - 9.99 at Target. Any cheap T-shirt at Target: $5 or less. Get into the gym, crank out your workout in 45 min and gtfo. Not sure any handwringing about gym attire is really warranted. I still use my Champion C9 mesh shorts and the wick away type shirts that I bought 4 or 5 years ago. They're really a great value.
Quote: Originally Posted by imschatz What book? I know excel, and know how to program (lot's of C++ and other language experience). Just need to learn how to VBA inside excel. Any other recommendations other then the Walkenbach books? Here's the book I used: http://www.amazon.com/VBA-Modelers-D...832850&sr=1-33
I saw some incredibly beautiful Greek women when I was in Athens. Yeah, you can find beautiful women in any city and I see a lot everyday in NYC, but they seemed to be different.
It doesn't sound bad when you put it in basis points...
Quote: Originally Posted by whiteslashasian I fucking love me some Yuengling; it's my go-to cheap beer. The bars back home regularly have it for only $2 a draft. Usually lager is my go-to cheap beer choice but lately I've been really into the Black & Tan. Give it a try if you haven't already.
Quote: Originally Posted by Drakholm Hey i'm looking for someone to proxy shop for me in New York. The main place i'm interested in is the soho uniqlo store. I've never used a proxy before so it would be nice to work with someone who can help me through the ropes. (there are so few places to find decent clothes in Utah) Paypal preferred. Thanks for reading. Quote: Originally Posted by jaychiz still I can...