or Connect

Posts by gt33

the fit looks better in person, i agree its not the best but for the price you cant complain..also the color looks like shit in the pics for some reason, less washed out in real life. i havent washed it yet so it will probably shrink a good bit
l'air, new york and muscs are some of the best scents out there
debated how many people would care but theres gotta be more poor people in here than me...thin material, but the fit is pretty good for 14 bucks, with small armholes. 5'9 155 wearing small for reference
rag and bone rb11 for $70 bucks on Tobi..not sure if the 10% coupon is good for sale items....28 and 30 left
no good sizes left
mc wolf likes to talk in 3rd person
thanks guys...are there any other good ones out there i didnt mention in the OP?
this thread SUCKS what we need is some sick quality workwear
Quote: Originally Posted by dusty Ok this is IT fuckers IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between...