or Connect

Posts by reynolds404

PRICE DROP! Hi, I ordered this from Japan but unfortunately need a bigger size and can't return it. It's brand new with tags, never worn, and is $260-280 in stores, so you're getting a steal. It's a faded black overdye, super soft and lightweight terrycloth interior. I'd say this fits as more of a smallish medium, 19.75" pit to pit. Shipping is included in the price to the lower 48. Thanks!
Hi, I'm selling my Alden Indys - they're milkshake suede on plantation crepe. As you can see, they've seen a lot of action (I work as a landscaper fairly often, so they were my workboots) so they're obviously not in pristine condition, hence the price. That said, they're structurally in excellent shape, have a lot of wear left in the soles and are absolutely the most comfortable boots I've ever owned. They're 11.5 D on truebalance last. Price includes shipping in the...
Hi, I'm selling my pair of Farm Tactics chinos. They're in excellent shape, worn maybe 4 times, hand washed and line dried. They're tagged a 32 and are a slightly, deliberately faded olive drab. Here are your measurements: waist: 32" (exactly) inseam: 32" rise: 10" ankle: 7" I'll include shipping in the lower 48. Thanks!
Hi, I'm selling two pairs of pants. First up is a pair of Nonnative x Gramicci climber easy pants in chocolate brown corduroy, made in Japan. They're a size 1 but Nonnative's sizing is totally arbitrary. Here are the measurements: 33" waist 9.5" rise 29.5" inseam 6.5" leg opening They're 98% cotton and 2& poly so have a bit of stretch to them. The waist has a built in belt and some elastic so gives a bit as well. 120 shipped (lower 48) Second, a pair of Engineered...
Hi, I'm selling my very rarely worn Alden Indy boots on the Truebalance last. They're 12Es and just too big for me, no matter how I tried to make them work. I purchased them from Tres Bien Shop and probably wore them 8-10 times in total. As you can see, the soles are hardly worn at all. I'd say these are really for a guy with 12.5 feet - they do run a bit big - so bear that in mind. Price includes shipping in the lower 48. Thanks!
Hi, I'm looking for a pair of Alden boots in 11 or 11.5, ideally CXL or cordovan on the crepe sole. I'm really open to a lot of possibilities, just not suede or chukka boots. I have a knee problem in my left leg that prevents me from wearing anything firmer than the crepe sole, I'm afraid. Ideally you'd want to sell me your #8 wingtips but like I said, I'm really open. If you have a pair that fits this description, let's chat - I'll make you a good offer. Thanks!
Hi, I'm selling my nonnative pants from SS13, size 2 (a 32 waist) in C/P Army Cord stretch. They're fantastically well made pants but I'm short of cash these days. I've posted a few photos here. The pants have 2 small discolorations, both of which I've photographed and which might come out with a dry cleaning (I've washed cold by hand and line dried) but I can't be certain. They're new for 370 bucks - these are closer to a 7 out of 10. The price includes shipping in...
Price Drop! 140 Shipped in the lower 48. Hi, I'm selling my Nonnative Rover Sweater, black, size 2, from this season. I only wore it once so just need to move it along to raise cash. It's in virtually brand new condition, comes from a non-smoking, pet free home. Here are the measurements: pit to pit: 20" length: 26" It's meant to be worn a bit loose and is a soft cotton/linen blend. Thanks!
SOLD
Hi, I'm selling a pair of Nonnative Dweller ankle length pants from AW12 in beige. They're soft as can be, brushed cotton twill, made in Japan. Just great pants. They have a small discoloration/stain on the back pocket (pictured) that I've not really tried to get out beyond machine washing, but figure you should be aware. They measure: waist: 33.5" inseam: 27" (they're meant to be worn at the ankle) leg opening: 8" thanks!