or Connect

Posts by reynolds404

PRICE DROP - 200 Hi, I'm selling my Shipley Halmos gray wool suit from way back - AW08. It was probably the best suit they ever made - it still compares favorably to Band of Outsiders suiting and is cut about as slim as you'll find. It's overall in very good shape but for two tiny holes in the pants (see photos) each the size of a pin head. In terms of fit, though it is sized a 40, it's much, much slimmer than that. I'm a 38L and it fits me perfectly, but with very...
PRICE DROP! Hi, I ordered this from Japan but unfortunately need a bigger size and can't return it. It's brand new with tags, never worn, and is $260-280 in stores, so you're getting a steal. It's a faded black overdye, super soft and lightweight terrycloth interior. I'd say this fits as more of a smallish medium, 19.75" pit to pit. Shipping is included in the price to the lower 48. Thanks!
Hi, I'm selling my Alden Indys - they're milkshake suede on plantation crepe. As you can see, they've seen a lot of action (I work as a landscaper fairly often, so they were my workboots) so they're obviously not in pristine condition, hence the price. That said, they're structurally in excellent shape, have a lot of wear left in the soles and are absolutely the most comfortable boots I've ever owned. They're 11.5 D on truebalance last. Price includes shipping in the...
Hi, I'm selling my pair of Farm Tactics chinos. They're in excellent shape, worn maybe 4 times, hand washed and line dried. They're tagged a 32 and are a slightly, deliberately faded olive drab. Here are your measurements: waist: 32" (exactly) inseam: 32" rise: 10" ankle: 7" I'll include shipping in the lower 48. Thanks!
Hi, I'm selling two pairs of pants. First up is a pair of Nonnative x Gramicci climber easy pants in chocolate brown corduroy, made in Japan. They're a size 1 but Nonnative's sizing is totally arbitrary. Here are the measurements: 33" waist 9.5" rise 29.5" inseam 6.5" leg opening They're 98% cotton and 2& poly so have a bit of stretch to them. The waist has a built in belt and some elastic so gives a bit as well. 120 shipped (lower 48) Second, a pair of Engineered...
Hi, I'm selling my very rarely worn Alden Indy boots on the Truebalance last. They're 12Es and just too big for me, no matter how I tried to make them work. I purchased them from Tres Bien Shop and probably wore them 8-10 times in total. As you can see, the soles are hardly worn at all. I'd say these are really for a guy with 12.5 feet - they do run a bit big - so bear that in mind. Price includes shipping in the lower 48. Thanks!
Hi, I'm looking for a pair of Alden boots in 11 or 11.5, ideally CXL or cordovan on the crepe sole. I'm really open to a lot of possibilities, just not suede or chukka boots. I have a knee problem in my left leg that prevents me from wearing anything firmer than the crepe sole, I'm afraid. Ideally you'd want to sell me your #8 wingtips but like I said, I'm really open. If you have a pair that fits this description, let's chat - I'll make you a good offer. Thanks!
Hi, I'm selling my nonnative pants from SS13, size 2 (a 32 waist) in C/P Army Cord stretch. They're fantastically well made pants but I'm short of cash these days. I've posted a few photos here. The pants have 2 small discolorations, both of which I've photographed and which might come out with a dry cleaning (I've washed cold by hand and line dried) but I can't be certain. They're new for 370 bucks - these are closer to a 7 out of 10. The price includes shipping in...
Price Drop! 140 Shipped in the lower 48. Hi, I'm selling my Nonnative Rover Sweater, black, size 2, from this season. I only wore it once so just need to move it along to raise cash. It's in virtually brand new condition, comes from a non-smoking, pet free home. Here are the measurements: pit to pit: 20" length: 26" It's meant to be worn a bit loose and is a soft cotton/linen blend. Thanks!
SOLD