or Connect

Posts by db_ggmm

option 3Who the fuck mails a grandparent a lat spread?
This is assuming that everyone's imbalances can be rectified, though. Some never go away, some are too difficult for a layperson to manage, some would simply cause you to delay lifting indefinitely.
I think I'll be giving these new N&F to Goodwill soon.
Moving homes is one of the top stressful events one can have in their life.Also, I decondition some from weights beginning my second week off. Plenty of people apparently don't lose ability across a month of not lifting given how often it is posted, but I have never kept my strength well.
I would recommend reddit bodyweight fitness to the bruce lee guy and a balanced diet with more carbs and less sodium to saltbro.
If you want to educate someone on Leangains, give them the websites they need to read. Teach a man to fish and all that bullshit.
Yes.
It's a common topic on Reddit. There are only jobs for STEM degrees (science, tech, engineering, and math) and science must be a Master's or more and even then it is a nasty risk today. The terrible problem is that kids who began school around 2006 had a wide open world in which they could graduate with anything and get a job they could live on, if not terrifically interesting, however they graduated in an economy without work available for individuals without experience...
First in, last out is probably a good strategy if you are taking them up on their gym offer. They are tempting you with full freedom, but it's forbidden fruit.
Why would he not be here? Those microscopic pics he posts look better than most.