or Connect

Posts by mr. burns

You want a thumb width between your longest toe and the tip of the boot. So everything above your thumb there is excess space.
seems like the better solution would just be to get jeans that don't have such a huge leg opening.
that midsole and heel look a bit sloppy to be honest. i'd be a bit pissed with that, if those were my boots, after all that wait.
good to hear it goes away. when i first put my boots on in the morning, it's pretty loud, but kind of warms up and goes away during the day, with only sporadic squeaks.
i seem to have developed a squeak in my right boot :S
I wear thicker smart wool socks but put on some super thin ones and got a little of that roll of pennies feeling.
standard last is more round and roomy than the semidress. maybe you need swing last.
2 months of heavy use with my bounty hunters. they're darker than jakevoodoo's because they were initially treated with a light coat of obenauf's as they get wet and dirty from work a bit.
real nice man. only time a block heel looks ok to me is when it's lowered a quarter inch like that. cool leather choice too. i was also tempted to go with nicks at first but that wait time was too much and i needed new work boots. no regrets though. my white's turned out awesome and look and feel great now that they're all broken in.
seems to be just under a month right now, from order to arriving on your doorstep. baker distributes them but they can add/do extra things because they have cobblers of their own. i think they're responsible for making the smoke jumper on a semi dress last and calling it the bounty hunter and they're probably white's number 1 distributor, so they probably have a pretty close relationship. not sure if they have any hand in the construction/finishing of the boots if you...