or Connect

Posts by js4design

Run and lift in the same shoes, VFFs.
346 is the outlet line (named for the flagship store's address on Madison Ave) and they do sell Italian made socks. I've got a number of their over the calf wool blend socks, and in my experience, they are a great deal.
This wasn't a joke or misspelled ironically.
I've got the blue/brown knit from Kent Wang and while I like it, the weave is looser and tends to be harder to get a good knot.
I disagree. If you're looking for the stiff, loose weave, then Tiebar is not for you. But I've purchased a few of them and they are very similar to my BB knits from a few years ago. They come in a 2 3/4" width which is harder to find these days and they have a denser weave which I prefer when I wear them with a suit. They also have a great selection of colors.
+1 I saw a guy at the local pub driving what I think was a 360 Modena, top down, walking in to the pub wearing the jacket and hat after parking right by the front door. He looked ridiculous to say the least.
No. If your APCs and your suit trousers fit the same, you're doing one of them wrong.
PG's fit is in no way related to the too tight fits seen here recently.
That ep was great all around. I especailly enjoyed it because I'm a fan of Opie and Anthony (and Jim Norton) and they played the KC radio hosts, along with the great Amy Schumer. The voice Louie and Robin both did for Barney was great too, because I'm pretty sure it was a goof on club owner Vinnie Brand. Add to that Artie Lang as thr truck driver and you've got an episode filled with perfect cameos. This was easily one of my favorite episodes - the scene with Louie...
agreed, this post seems rather trollish for MC.