or Connect

Posts by js4design

If you must wear a dark dress shirt, navy almost always makes more sense than black.
I've had these for 3 years or so, and I still really enjoy them. And they can be had for much less than the retail. Peal & Co.® Algonquin Split-Toes
I'm booking a flight for a bachelor party in April, and with 3 upcoming weddings as a groomsmen (and bachelor parties) and my own wedding (which we are paying for) all happening this spring, I'm looking to save money wherever I can. I'm considering booking my initial flight (a Thursday flight) from VA to Las Vegas on one airline and my return flight (a Sunday flight) on another airline. I've checked all the discount roundtrip places, and these 2 flights will be $100...
If this was how you felt after watching the film, why would you bother watching a Bond film at all? Skyfall's script, acting, casting, and pacing were no worse than the majority of other Bond films. And if you disagree, then which film would you hold up as the pinnacle of the franchise?
Well that was quick.
That was from last fall I believe. It has hacking pockets instead of the straight pockets seen in seasons before and after.
Thanks. Yeah, I normally reach for bourbon as well and I'd read that this was a good scotch for bourbon drinkers.
Anyone have experience with Balvenie Caribbean Cask 14 Year? Thinking of picking it up, as it sounds like something I'd like from the few reviews I've read.
Unfortunately that is the trend pretty much everywhere. At 90 days their return policy is still better than most. And I believe if something is genuinely defective and not just "not wearing well" they will return it after 90 days has passed.
Is his shoulder out of socket?