or Connect

Posts by js4design

I once bought an equally useless candle at a garage sale. It was a bright pink roller skate, about half the size of a real roller skate. We used it to wax curbs for skateboarding.
Does it make a pop or does it feel like there is a knot being pulled through a hole that is a little too small? I've had the same sensation after a few long runs and came to the conclusion it was from a breakdown in form as I tired. I felt it most after sitting for awhile then walking up or down stairs. It went away for me and I was back out after a few days, but I'm interested to hear what you find out.
You forgot a nice Chianti, in case it becomes an "Alive" type situation.
This whole affair goes to show that the picture painted of a decisive Obama taking a real chance to kill Osama was probably not an accurate picture.
I saw BB King live 2 years ago. Great concert, and I loved it when at one point he scanned the crowd and said "Well, looks like I'm the oldest one here."
Our apt has no lobby, so I always have things shipped to the office. Always on time and someone brings them to my office,I don't even leave my chair. My wife however ALWAYS ships things to the apt, and they never fit through the mail slot, so after 2 days of attempts I have to call an automated number, schedule a pickup, drive out to the distribution center between 8 and 8:30 and wait in line with the dregs of society.
BUT HE WAS TOLD TO STAND DOWN!!!!!!!!!!
George Zimmerman taken into custody by Florida police
This video is making me happy.
Local farmer's market or from a grocer?