or Connect

Posts by js4design

5 tonight in some driving rain at just over an 8'/mi pace. And I think Romney's motorcade puddle checked me.
18 last night after work, managed to keep it under 9'/mi, and feeling good this morning. second to last long run before the taper.
8 @ 8'/mi
easy 5
I was worried before my long run this weekend. My achilles was still tight the day before and I've had issues in the past. I slept on my back with a cold compress under each achilles/heel, and I felt great during my run and after. I keep waiting for the tightness that comes after a long run, but it hasn't shown up.
17 in the rain this morning. nice easy pace.
easy 5 with a welcome chill in the air.
16mi today, easier pace than last week.
The piano music that was first introduced when he was "offered" the pilot in the first ep of the arc, and then carried throughout the other two episodes, was hauntingly beautiful and did a great job of both capturing and heightening the overall mood. And I think the boxing was supposed to signify Louie continuing to try to improve himself, because the scene of him yelling at The Late Show marquee showed that he had won, at least as much as he was able to win in his situation.
Great end to the arc.