or Connect

Posts by js4design

I made a comment about how everyone posting that story about how evil CC was, and had Monday off, should donate the day's holiday pay to a Native American charity. It was not well received.
I had my sleeves shortened (in my defense, I'm normally a small but had to size up to a medium in the commander because the shoulders are so damn narrow)
My basil plant had reached nearly 5 ft and I was planning on harvesting it all this weekend before frost hits. The plan was to make a large quantity of pesto, then take the rest and coarsely blend with water, and freeze both in cubes. The weather today saturated the soil, and the high wind uprooted my plants, so I had to do this today after work. About half way through, the drive wheel on the blender ground itself down, so I was only able to make pesto but no pure basil...
Yes, and wingtips are perforated for slogging through the wet bogs of Scotland. Doesn't mean you can't wear them on a dry day in the city.That said, if it has to be Gucci just get loafers. The sole won't wear out so fast, and they'll be more comfortable for daily wear.
When my wife asks what we should do for lunch on a Sunday, I frequently say Chik-Fil-A so that she'll get excited then realize it is impossible. One of the many ways I torment her.
Half of my building is occupied by the Coast Guard. Since the shutdown, non-essential employees have not been coming in, so the parking deck has been a delight. Parking 2 floors down from my normal spot every 3 days in a row now.
Rather absurd compared to MTM jacket pricing. Just south of 500 I believe.
I've inherited a 1974 Yamaha 360 Enduro that I'd like to get back in working order. Anyone know of a good resource for manuals for older bikes like this?
Handed off a project in much better shape than was expected, already home from work after picking up the new iphone with no wait, and I'll be in Rome this time tomorrow. See you in October SF!
FTFY