or Connect

Posts by js4design

But then I'm the asshole who takes the elevator up 2 floors in a 15 floor building.
Instead of playing pranks, help those fatties slim down while getting their candy fix - give them ayds.
I work on the 2nd floor of my building and never take the elevator because I'm not a prick. Recently, fatties from the teen floors have decided to "get in shape" by taking the elevator down to the 2nd floor and taking the last floor of stairs, and taking the stairs to the 2nd floor elevator bank when they come back to the building. Fine, except they are soooo slow and there is a herd of them, so they block the stairs for anyone wanting to ascend or descend at a normal...
I got this today-Well fuck you too, Spotify.
My name is Al and I'm here to saythe polar ice caps are going away...
The clip taught me something new. Apparently white people voted for Obama so they could act racist and then when called on their racist behavior, say "I can't be racist, I voted for a black president."
The changes in piping and pressure required to go from floor mounted to wall mounted are significant and often cost prohibitive.
Tuesday was the the 4th anniversary of my dad's passing. Last night I was organizing a closet and found a box containing various things from my childhood dresser that I hadn't sorted through when I got them years ago. Among the things was a Buck pocket knife with an wood inlay handle, still in the box with papers. I had completely forgotten about it. On one side of the blade of the knife was my initials and on the opposite was the year, 1996. That's when I remembered that...
I'm in the same boat - renter with one neighbor. Just be a grown up and talk to the guy. My neighbor played music too loudly at all hours. I went and asked him if he could keep it down after midnight during the week, and he did.
Don't believe the hype.