or Connect

Posts by js4design

The promo code BOO doesn't seem to be working. Am I supposed to enter it as a discount code, or is there a chance to enter it later?
Tapering for my marathon this Sunday, but couldn't resist being an idiot and going for a run in the middle of Sandy. Ran along the James River and the wind gusts and rain were BRUTAL but it was a lot of fun. So much fun in fact I did 6 instead of my planned 3.
You shouldn't just wear a black tie to an interview, you should wear full black tie to an interview. Dress to impress!
Not to hijack this thread, but I want to get a seasonal blue blazer made this month, and was wondering what winter weight fabrics people preferred. Any opinions?
20 miles, last long run before pre-marathon taper, @ 8'30" pace. Pretty happy as this was after a long day at work.
This would be great if the catalyst for all this was a break-up with his mistress.
nice easy 5 tonight. can tell that fall is here because I can smell all the wood burning chimneys firing up.
Also, I can run to the gym and lift without having to bring a change of shoes, which is another small plus.
I've been training for a marathon in Vibram KSOs and I swear by them. I had hip and knee pain running in conventional shoes, and I've had none of those issues with the KSOs. After 1000 miles or so I had to get a new pair this month(they had worn paper thin) and I've got blisters from breaking in the new ones but they go away after a week or 2 of using the shoes. I would ease into it a mile at a time though, or you can have foot and achilles problems. Best to take it nice...
5 last night @7'/mi. First run in my new Vibram KSO after at least 1000mi on my last pair.