or Connect

Posts by js4design

Oh, almost forgot. Restarted my MacBook Pro last night and now it is stuck on the restart screen.
Shined a pair of boots last night with saphir wax, apparently I got a bit on my forearm, woke up with a giant painful blister on my arm.
I did. She had 15.1 million pesos to spend everyday, not 4.6 million.
Went to grab cup of coffee this morning. I normally have one at home, then I'll go around 10 if I need another to a shop down the street. By 10 I'll usually avoid the morning crowd and be in and out. I hold the door for this guy and he ends up in front of me, then proceeds to pull out a list of drinks for 8 people, all different drinks, and orders them in painfully broken english. Instead of just handing over the list, he tries to give the names for each drink to be marked...
Has anyone here had Wasmund's Single Malt Whisky? The info from the website- Wasmund's™ Single Malt Whisky Combines the best of the grand tradition of single malt whisky with creative and unique innovations for aging and flavoring that result in a special spirit that has no peer. At Copper Fox Distillery, we are the only distillery in North America to hand malt our own barley, and the only distillery on the planet to use apple and cherry wood smoke to flavor the malted...
The same thing you do when she spills your coffee.
Products in SkyFallKnock yourself out.
More ball busters than nosy.This time I was listening to World Music: Sicilian Folk Festival. Then I moved north to Naples and Sergio Bruni.
Most of the music I listen to I think my friends would describe as weird, so I almost always use private session when listening to spotify. Forgot last week and a friend texted and asked why I was listening to Sicilian folk music for 3 hours.
I have them in red and like the few other owners commenting here, I've found them heavier than I expected. The weight is good though because I've been able to use them in the cooler weather. The red is also a bit on the orange side of the red spectrum which made them easier to pull off in the fall.