or Connect

Posts by js4design

Only $90 was for the room, the other $60 was for the locked car. I don't mind spending the money on the guy, and I'm not mad about it, just shitty timing as im saving for my own wedding and in 3 other weddings this spring, and following a tight budget as a result.
Locked my keys in car on a site visit (first time in 10+ years) and found out a bachelor party I declined attending is 1 room short of their contracted occupation so I'm splitting the room cost with another guy to cover it. Spending over $150 on absolutely nothing.
Try Capital One, I had to use them when I was starting out and they are good about low limit cards to build credit.
I really enjoy when someone post something similar but political in nature, a picture of a young GWB or Obama high fiving with Bin Laden, you show them the original photos and how it was manipulated, and all they can respond with is "Well it wouldn't be a stretch of the imagination for this to be real, which is telling."
I used to send messages with a link to snopes to friends who posted things like that so as not to embarrass them publicly. After the same people posted the same obvious fabrications repeatedly, I realized public shaming is the only way to stop this.
Timely contribution.
Why does it seem that all the people who "like" tough mudder, spartan, or similar type races on facebook are the ones who are least likely to actually compete in one of these races?
Oh, almost forgot. Restarted my MacBook Pro last night and now it is stuck on the restart screen.
Shined a pair of boots last night with saphir wax, apparently I got a bit on my forearm, woke up with a giant painful blister on my arm.
I did. She had 15.1 million pesos to spend everyday, not 4.6 million.