or Connect

Posts by js4design

My wife and I watched that scene in the parking garage and right after Roy shot the guy, we both were like "something is up, that looked like a set-up scene and not a real shooting." And as soon as she starting confessing we realized that we were right about it being a ruse. So, does Chalky pull a Richard and go on a rampage next week?
Link so we can all enjoy?
+1. Was "SANTA WAS HERE" carved into the wood beam?
That's when I sleep in til on Saturdays.
I was so close to getting a good night's rest, and then I had to see that Blues Brothers was on TV.
I was at a hotel party in high school where two guys were arguing whether weed smoke was the same as regular smoke. One guy was adamant that "weed smoke had a different viscosity than regular smoke" and wouldn't set off a fire alarm. He tested this hypothesis by lighting up in the stairwell and blowing directly into the smoke alarm, leading to an evacuation of the building.A year later this same guy was being arrested for drunk in public at a seafood festival, and in his...
Trip to NYC in early December is off. My wife added a day to her request that was put in months ago, at which time her boss told her that he was already going to be out that weekend so it was a no go. Why she wasn't told as soon as he knew he was taking the weekend, I don't know. Luckily everything we've booked is refundable, but this is the third year this trip hasn't happened (she changed jobs so it is not the same boss).
The story about the owner of Jimmy John's going hunting big game in Africa from June of 2011 and the subsequent call for a boycott has become the cause du jour for a number of my FB friends. These boycott calls really bother me, because they come from a person reading one biased story and approaching things from a black and white standpoint.
Strong is a pretty good app that I've been using since September. My old app was great, basically a notebook that remembered the name of your exercises, but it was no longer supported with IOS 7. Strong takes a little thought up front to set it up, but it has worked for me doing a 3 day split.
That is awful. My condolences...