or Connect

Posts by js4design

FTFY
I'm FB friends with a PWM who posted this link recently. Though judging by the amount of time she has to devote to writing facebook statuses about being a PWM, being a PWM is not as demanding as she makes it out to be.
Catching up on this thread so I don't know if this has been addressed, but you do realize you've got a Tom Ford suit in your profile pic right?
My response - give it more than 42 minutes.
Sizing is true, but make sure you give them enough time to break in before wearing them for a whole day walking around. That bridle leather is STIFF and it doesn't ease up until you've worn them at least a dozen times. Rubbed my legs raw the first time I wore them. I love them now though.
More for the rest of us then.
FTFY
Hit a new squat 3x5 pr today. What made it even better was out lifting the guy using the rack next to me (who outweighed me by at least 60 lbs) by 10 lbs, and breaking parallel while he was barely making it half way down.
Who wants coal?
No way, that's the kind of thing that gets you a stocking full of coal. It would also get me on the sex offender registry since there was a child on his lap.