or Connect

Posts by js4design

The more frequent sales are why these hikes occur.
Jesus, the Peal shoes just went up last year from $528 to $598. Hard to swallow when they are exactly the same shoes increasing in price by nearly 25% in ~12 months. And they weren't exactly priced too low to begin with.
If you're willing to spend $500, then go to an actual store like BB and try on their different fits and sizes. The one you have shown is far too big. If that is a 42R Madison then you probably could have luck with a 40R Fitzgerald, but just go to a store and see for yourself.
You need to look at things in the full context. A 3" lapel on a 36S jacket might call for a different tie than the same lapel on a 48R jacket. Use your eye.
Perhaps I'm being cynical, but my first inclination is that this move by Maker's seems like less about filling demand and more about justifying a change to increase profit margins. But the increased demand from the Asian market does make sense.
I received this email from them today.I rarely drink Maker's these days unless I'm in a bar with a limited bourbon selection, but this is disappointing.
Anyone else see an ad for free shipping this month if you use the mobile app? I ordered yesterday and realized I was charged shipping, and now the ad has vanished. Did they pull the promotion or am I imagining things?
Trick question. The woman shouldn't be driving.
If you must wear a dark dress shirt, navy almost always makes more sense than black.
I've had these for 3 years or so, and I still really enjoy them. And they can be had for much less than the retail. Peal & Co.® Algonquin Split-Toes