or Connect

Posts by js4design

Yes! Thanks for this.
Congrats! Here in VA where all stores are state run, I've been waiting 18 months for Eagle Rare 17 to finally be close to the front of the line. Still have another year I'd guess for George T. Stagg, and they won't even let you get in the queue for PVW 23 since the backlog is over 3 years deep. Any tips you might have to divulge either here or over PM would be much appreciated.
The nice thing about ESF is that they still make an OCBD in the fit but with the original polo collar. Nice to have a well fitting shirt with a grown up collar that won't look ridiculous in a year. All of the red fleece shirts have those child collars.
FTFY
I'm FB friends with a PWM who posted this link recently. Though judging by the amount of time she has to devote to writing facebook statuses about being a PWM, being a PWM is not as demanding as she makes it out to be.
Catching up on this thread so I don't know if this has been addressed, but you do realize you've got a Tom Ford suit in your profile pic right?
My response - give it more than 42 minutes.
Sizing is true, but make sure you give them enough time to break in before wearing them for a whole day walking around. That bridle leather is STIFF and it doesn't ease up until you've worn them at least a dozen times. Rubbed my legs raw the first time I wore them. I love them now though.
More for the rest of us then.
FTFY