or Connect

Posts by js4design

More for the rest of us then.
FTFY
Hit a new squat 3x5 pr today. What made it even better was out lifting the guy using the rack next to me (who outweighed me by at least 60 lbs) by 10 lbs, and breaking parallel while he was barely making it half way down.
Who wants coal?
No way, that's the kind of thing that gets you a stocking full of coal. It would also get me on the sex offender registry since there was a child on his lap.
I was walking through the mall at lunch and THE Santa Claus made eye contact with me all the way on the upper mezzanine and smiled and waved directly at me.
During a site visit yesterday, our contact at the site referred to me as "pretty boy". While I am exceedingly pretty, I do not think he meant it as a compliment.
My wife and I watched that scene in the parking garage and right after Roy shot the guy, we both were like "something is up, that looked like a set-up scene and not a real shooting." And as soon as she starting confessing we realized that we were right about it being a ruse. So, does Chalky pull a Richard and go on a rampage next week?
Link so we can all enjoy?
+1. Was "SANTA WAS HERE" carved into the wood beam?