or Connect

Posts by js4design

Roll Tears Roll.
Nice, just hit 3 full sets at 250X5 tonight. Ready to move to 255 next week.
Depends what you like. I think that a bourbon with a decent rye content works best since it isn't too sweet. Bulleit works well, and Eagle Rare is a favorite of mine. Wheated bourbons don't seem to hold up as well in my opinion.
I posted a few months ago about not being happy about my wife's cat coming to live with us. Despite my best efforts, I have come to like the cat a great deal and now, thanks to styleforum, I am worried about poisoning him with a tree.
I don't think so
As sausage magnates go, he is the pinnacle (note: do not confuse with sausage magnet)If you are interested in SUBWAY® membership, I'll put in a good word for you (easier when you know someone on the inside).
Today the female head (master?) sandwich artist told me I looked like James Dean, and a younger female (apprentice?) sandwich artist offered me exclusive membership into the SUBWAY® club, complete with member card.
Here in Virginia, the Attorney General race came down to 165 votes, one of the closest margins in state history. Mark Obenshain, the Republican who lost, has requested a recount. And now Democrat friends are shitting up my FB wall complaining about the recount being a waste of money, and that Obenshain should concede. No matter who your dog is in this fight, I don't see how anyone can think a recount in this situation is a waste of money.
Not sure if this goes here...Restaurant investigating whether gay waitress really was denied tip