or Connect

Posts by js4design

Wow, that is surprising. I checked the website and found Golden Fleece removed from their as well. Ashame, but maybe they'll move their 1818 to full canvas like their sportcoats, and reserve the higher for their custom work.
I enjoyed the documentary, but I had hoped his approach to fashion design was more strongly grounded in his initial education as an architect.
Thought this might be of interest to some of the members here. http://www.groupon.com/deals/bonobos-hampton-roads-va?c=all&p=0
This guy would get love if he posted on WAYWRN, so I don't get the negativity.
She found this very funny.
Haha, my GF said the same thing.
If you email them , they were sending codes to those that didn't receive them. They were actually very responsive to questions on their facebook page. I picked up these bad boys this morning.
Im bringing in a suit to Ibo next week. I can ask him how much he'd charge for the alterations you have listed, or you could probably just call him and find out.
First impression - the editors have been watching a lot of Boardwalk Empire. Big bold lapels complement big bold patterns in big bold colors.
+100. I saw Ibo today. He does great work. He is located on Plume Street, and if you let me know what kind of work you're looking for, I should be able to give you an idea on price. Also, for basic alterations, Jae's Tailor in Newport News is good. She did alterations for the Newport News location of Beecroft and Bull, which says something. In what city are you actually located?