or Connect

Posts by js4design

Anyone see it in IMAX? The IMAX release is a day early here so I thought about going to see it, but sometimes the format can detract if it wasn't filmed initially for that format.
3 pages and no mention of PG?
Well said NYR. Had my first marathon today in Raleigh (City of Oaks Marathon). Went fairly well, although it was a cold start, and rain right before the start and running in vibrams meant wet feet and some serious blisters. Finished just over 4 hours, actual time should be posted tonight on their website. 1st pic is about around mile 17, second is my buddy who trained with me (his first marathon too).
Try their facebook page during normal business hours. They are quick to respond to public complaints like those.
The promo code BOO doesn't seem to be working. Am I supposed to enter it as a discount code, or is there a chance to enter it later?
Tapering for my marathon this Sunday, but couldn't resist being an idiot and going for a run in the middle of Sandy. Ran along the James River and the wind gusts and rain were BRUTAL but it was a lot of fun. So much fun in fact I did 6 instead of my planned 3.
You shouldn't just wear a black tie to an interview, you should wear full black tie to an interview. Dress to impress!
Not to hijack this thread, but I want to get a seasonal blue blazer made this month, and was wondering what winter weight fabrics people preferred. Any opinions?
20 miles, last long run before pre-marathon taper, @ 8'30" pace. Pretty happy as this was after a long day at work.