or Connect

Posts by js4design

Just the tip?
From GawkerMost accurately described in the comments section as a slutty Ari Gold, this girl does not have time for boring or awkward people.
Not sure what this says about me, but I enjoyed it.
I think it is half lined, not half canvassed. Half inner linings struck me when I first read it, but with the reference to staying cool, I think they meant the interior bemburg lining, not canvassing.
My CAD manager refuses to be anything but reactive, when just a bit of proactive work would vastly improve our operation. I received a new machine 2 weeks ago and had trouble printing a set of documents. He came by and fixed the problem, only to have the same thing happen this morning. When I had to call him over to fix it, he let me know "Oh yeah, your user profile changed with new machine. Everyone has had this problem when first printing." Then why not tell me that...
What is your overall budget? You said earlier you were looking for a full tux for under 250, then said if you found a smoking jacket you could do a pair of pants for 350, and a shirt for 200. You'll get a lot more mileage keeping the shirt under 100 and putting that towards the other pieces. What is, realistically, your total maximum budget? If you can give us this, then people can make some real recommendations. For example, Suitsupply might work for that budget and your...
Fast, cheap, good. Pick 2.
Smart idea. I also have my tailor sew the fly shut to keep things looking clean. Catheter down the leg is easier anyway.
I don't think I've see one in a retail store, but they have sold them in their 346 outlets on more than one occasion.