or Connect

Posts by js4design

I got a push notification from the CNN app for the "Breaking News" when Zimmerman was arrested for beating his gf and brandishing a gun. For some reason, the push notification about the recant has yet to show up.
I'm having a similar issue. Ordered the Barbour Commander from End.com in August and got hit with 16% through FEDEX because they classified it as men's clothing - cotton knit, instead of 6.2% for men's clothing - woven cotton. At the time I didn't know how it was classified, only that it was high, so I asked them to review it. Fast forward to today and I get another bill saying the payment is past due. After a few phone calls, I find out the item was reviewed and they...
This is especially troubling for "a guy I know" who works there, since he works there solely for the employee discount and the 50% off is becoming less and less impressive as sales increase through the year.
I disputed a customs invoice from FEDEX back in September. They couldn't tell me at the time what code was used to assess the duty, but it was higher than it should have been. I receive a notice today for the same bill, and it says they adjusted the rate (from 16% to 15.9%). It should have been 6.2% so I call back, and after 3 different phone calls, they are able to tell me it was processed as a knitted item instead of woven, hence the difference in customs codes. I let...
Slim. I wear a 15 1/2 neck in the OCBD to account for material shrinkage, and the chest fits me well at 38". At 42" I think it would not fit.
Considering your other posts in this thread, can we assume these are the names of prostitutes?
Neither did they. Apparently this is the first time this season.
Duke can hit.
Everyone along the coast in VA and NC lose their minds when the roads get even a dusting. We got a foot in highschool and classes were cancelled for 2 weeks. They didn't have plows, but rather dumptrucks outfitted with plows. They were all stored in the same place, and I watched 6 of them slide off the road into a ditch one after another at the same spot trying to make it to the main road. It was like a scene out of Blues Brothers.