or Connect

Posts by js4design

Here in Virginia, the Attorney General race came down to 165 votes, one of the closest margins in state history. Mark Obenshain, the Republican who lost, has requested a recount. And now Democrat friends are shitting up my FB wall complaining about the recount being a waste of money, and that Obenshain should concede. No matter who your dog is in this fight, I don't see how anyone can think a recount in this situation is a waste of money.
Not sure if this goes here...Restaurant investigating whether gay waitress really was denied tip
There's a guy who spams up a few FB pages for my neighborhood with ads for his personal training services. Last night he came into my gym, and I watched him try to squat 135, get half a rep, then move to the smith machine to knock out the rest of his set. At only $20/session, he's a bargain.
What a cis male scum thing to say.
Ordered a red eye on the way to work, and the impatient lady behind me ordered a caramel brûlée latte w/ an extra pump of syrup, then grabbed my drink when it came up because she was on her phone talking loudly and not paying attention. She jumped in her car and took off before having her first sip, but I feel pretty confident she was not going to enjoy it. And I just had them remake my red eye.
My wife keeps sending things to our apartment through FEDEX and UPS instead of to my office, and every time we are not home when they try to drop them off. Left a note for the second attempt today, as well as the signed first attempt slip, on the front door of our building for the package to be left with the neighbor or the shop downstairs. Well, our idiot drunk of a neighbor saw the note and removed it from the front door and put it on the door to our apartment,...
huckaberryhound, your repeated use of profanity is not in keeping with the spirit of this forum.