or Connect

Posts by js4design

Nice! I need to do this, I pass 2 supercenters at around 7AM so it should be perfect.
That model always seems to be in a shorter jacket than the others. Look at the sleeve length on his jacket next to the jacket length, and compare it to this model.Milano Fit Hopsack Sport CoatAlso, as I posted earlier, the sportcoats tend to run shorter in the body, while the suits have a more conservative body length.
David Brent does CrossFit.
This original postfollowed by this comment
Peeled and ate hardboiled eggs at my desk this afternoon. This kept two impromptu meetings at my desk extremely brief. I'll be using this tactic again.
+1 to this. Most of my experience has been with the first type, and they've always been great. Had my first experience with the second type on a current project, and getting them to deliver on half of what they have promised has been trying, to say the least.
The Milano suits I own all cover my backside (both made in Italy and USA) but the sportcoats (made in Taiwan) seem to be about 1" shorter.
I gloated a few months ago that I was on the list to receive Eagle Rare 17 this year. After getting the runaround from the idiot who manages my local store, I finally called the main office and found out that I am number 10 on the list for next September. FUCK. Was 85 this year and they still didn't have enough to fill my order.
Also, the success of the outlet model's frequent markdowns may be driving this approach as well.