or Connect

Posts by js4design

The regular capsules are still $.60, the Pure Origins are still $.65, and the two new capsules are $.70 in the US.
The two new Italian capsules are on the website. Should be here by Wednesday morning.
This. I frequently get "I thought about going to school for architecture" or "I've got a pretty good background in design, though not exactly the same thing." Playing SimCity and taking Intro to Drafting in high school does not give you a "pretty good background in design."
I can now confirm they are in stores, picked one up at lunch. I'll give a review after I've had a chance to look at it. One thing I can say from a quick glance, they're slow endorsement of the DB jacket over the last few years has reached a new high.
Don't forget this guy.
sig
This actually made me laugh, well done.
Anyone see one in the wild yet? They usually hit stores by the 1st of April.
Sort of like Italian Converse. These are the most popular models I believe. And nearly the same price point.
I'm not sure where you live, but in my area people love to open their doors into adjacent cars and lean their carts against adjacent cars to keep them from moving. I've see people put their groceries on the car next to them as they load them into the back seat. No thanks, I'll walk an extra 40 feet and not have my doors look like an acne scarred teenager. It isn't about preventing break-ins, but cosmetic damage from lazy assholes. And in the end you spend less time waiting...