or Connect

Posts by js4design

girlplusguy.tumblr.comLots of examples here.
On an increasingly regular basis, a woman in my office comes over to the desk next to mine to give diet and exercise advise to a woman that is easily 50 pounds lighter than her. Not surprisingly, her advice is pseudoscience shit.
Excellent point.
Trader Joe's Turkey Chili. Had it for dinner last night when I didn't feel like cooking, I've been eating a hole in the ozone above me for 12 hours and still going strong. Luckily no meetings today because this would clear a room.
Michael Shannon Reads the Insane Delta Gamma Sorority Letter
"Before you get your uniform, we have to shrink wrap you down to our size standard."or"Hey, watch me suffocate this fat chick!"
I changed mine to say "Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC" just to see who would notice. Most of my friends apparently aren't observant or don't know their cellphone history.
We had a brother write a hilarious email about a sorority after a poorly attended mixer with a few disinterested girls. He was under the influence when he wrote it and accidentally mistyped one of the email addresses, inadvertently sending it to the brother of a girl in the sorority. It took a good four years to patch things up because it was brutal about these girls, but I couldn't have imagined someone actually sending it to a "news" site.
Just the tip?