or Connect

Posts by js4design

We have window units and as the temps have creeped into the 90s and the humidity has risen, I keep having to turn the temp up to keep the units from freezing solid. Pain in the ass and even with fans going the apt is getting uncomfortable.
Went in to the gym after work, and this guy with stink line radiating parks right next to my mat. I almost threw up it was so bad.
It was interesting that Duck was in the office with Don both times he has seemingly hit bottom.
Confession time - I got a sleeve of the carmellito with my most recent re-up. It doesn't taste like caramel, and it has a strange aftertaste. Not a fan. Should've trusted my instincts but curiosity got the better of me.
So, who was Vernonclark?
Old office chair broke on Friday. New chair is not nearly as comfortable initially but has great lower back support. I should be an inch taller by Friday.
New All-Clad set from my mother-in-law made cooking tonight's dinner delightful.
Crisis averted. Went in to the store and was able to place the order with a discount and free shipping. Win!
Williams-Sonoma wants to charge $20 shipping for a $200 knife. We get a 10% discount for completing a wedding registry, but this counts as a promotion so I can't get free shipping. So I'll save a whopping $.21. Ridiculously inflated shipping for expensive items already piss me off, but $20 for an 8" chef's knife brings it to a new level.
I thought you were talking to PB...