or Connect

Posts by js4design

I know I am guilty of this, but it comes from being deaf (
When I was in elementary school, a girl wore a t-shirt with East Carolina University on it, and it confused the hell out of me. Where'd this 3rd Carolina come from?
East Carolina style BBQ or GTFO.
I was under the impression that he now has a 2k limit on overdraft protection instead of previously no overdraft protection, not that he has incurred 2k in overdrafts already. I could be wrong though.
Wow, that is nuts.
I quit going to a local place for the opposite problem. They didn't do credit or debit for charges less than $5 but you could get an account and prepay $20 bucks which would usually cover the week. I was going in there 5 days a week, at the same time of day, ordering the same thing, and every time for over 2 months this stoned, mop haired idiot would have to ask me "Hey, what's your name again?" and after I told him he'd say "Oh! Right right!" like it had been on the tip...
I woke up feeling terrible and it hasn't subsided. I was going to leave work early and then was asked to deliver some drawings for another department since the client was near my house, and they had to be received by 4:30. So I got to leave work 2 hours earlier than I would have without burning any leave time.
I'll never understand people that join SF and only post in the bitching thread.
What Happens To Our Body After Drinking Coca Cola?
I'm a right align man myself.