or Connect

Posts by js4design

I had calls in to a couple of places that we've used for years, and they wouldn't do the work. It would seem I'm stuck with the dealer.
Pinion bearing failure, need to replace the rear differential. Just south of 3K.
I knew a guy in college who made an entire video of nothing but side by sides of GWB and chimps set to Bobby McFerrin "Don't Worry Be Happy." And he truly believes that anyone critical of BO must be a racist. He is actually who I was thinking of when I made that comment.
I didn't think people criticised or made fun of the president before Obama was elected. And they only do it now because of their uncontrollable racism.
Saturn Sky
counterpointHE ATE ONLY MCDONALD’S FOOD FOR 90 DAYS — AND ENDED UP LIKE THIS
We went to a friend's open house last night in Raleigh, which is 3 hours away. As soon as we got into town, and dropped below highway speed, my car developed a knock that became a violent vibration when I accelerated. Got it on a jack this morning and was able to determine it is probably an issue with the drivetrain and not an immediate threat, so we could make it home. But fuck what a stressful drive home. Dropped it off at the mechanic, so now I wait for an estimate to...
I'm doing the Wichita Falls version of starting strength, but I'm switching the alternations between bench and shoulder press up and have bench twice a week (Monday and Friday) and adding incline db press and flys after my regular 3 exercises on one of those days (most likely Friday).
I've never had much of a chest. Even now my shoulders fill out a suit jacket before my chest, and my lats make my chest measurement seem higher than it should be. Grass is always greener I suppose.
Ok, that makes me feel better. I'm at 5'8"/148lbs, and right now 3x5x255 for squat, 1x5x285 dead, 3x5x170 bench. I put my focus last year on moving my squat up, and I know that I could move my dead with more focus. My bench is the one that will be harder. I spent a bunch of time in college just trying to put up a full plate. My chest has always been my weak link (thanks Dad). I figure I can keep pushing my weight up until I get my 1RM equivalent to 225, and slowly drop bf...