or Connect

Posts by js4design

This. After my bachelor party last weekend, my hangover turned into a cold with all the fixings - headache, stuffed nose, sore throat, low fever. Finally feel the fog lifting today.
I always thought being the fat identical twin would be the worst. If you're the fattest of your siblings or the fat fraternal twin, you could have just gotten the shitty side of the family genetics. But if you're the fat identical twin, then you have no excuse. And you have a constant reminder of how you could look if you had some self control. Also, people will refer to you as the fat twin if they can't keep your names straight.
The keyword on those tags is non-iron. I believe BB has been transitioning to supima cotton in all of its shirts, but the non-iron will still be made overseas and the all-cotton will be made in the US. Interestingly, if you go to the store and have one of their MTO shirts made, the fabric you choose will determine where it is made. I had 3 made in all-cotton and they were made in the US, but the non-iron fabric would have been made abroad (Malaysia I believe).
I also just remembered Don's trip to California in season 2 when he passed out with the nomads, and one of them telling him to aim for the pool next time.
I've read a few recaps and none have picked up on the fact that during the hash trip, he is called Don and then says something along the lines of "That's not my name." It seems to be important when taken with Megan's talk of second chances, Private Dinkins' talk of being MIA/dead, and Don's fall into the pool (suicide attempt?).
Roger's repeated jabs at Danny seemed out of character.
+1. The things that were pissing me off now seem so trivial that I'm embarrassed.GF, I'm really sorry to hear this and I sincerely hope that things get better for your sister and your family.SH, glad to hear positive news, and hope to hear more soon.
It appears, for the first time ever, Piob and Rolling Stone are having the same thought.Rolling Stone - Who Is Bob Benson?
Interesting idea. He does have some similarities to Don the eager fur salesman.
If Milano works, why not stick with that?