or Connect

Posts by js4design

Gulden's changed their cap on the bottle, specifically making the squeeze opening much larger, and it is now nearly impossible to make a sandwich without it drowning in mustard.
Funeral home directorsHack architectsGerman tourists (with sandals)Video game testersGuy Fieri (probably, assuming flame socks are in the hamper)
Who prays on one knee besides football players?
5 before work. My legs have been fried from the gym.
That episode was so off putting, I had trouble sleeping right after it.
We were in Rockville MD so it'd be a bit off the path coming down I95, and the current price is a sale through the end of the month. They had a great selection and nearly everything was much more reasonable than I'm used to in VA. I also picked up a bottle of Bulleit Rye for $18 instead of over $30 back home.
In Maryland for a wedding, just stopped in to the liquor store killing time and found Balvenie 14 Caribbean Cask for $41, compared to $70 back in VA
It is funny how the Vietnam Veteran's Memorial went from being seen as non-traditional to sort of the standard bearer for today's minimal memorials. I think I remember learning that Maya Lin received a C on the entry as an undergrad. Her original presentation wasn't exactly thrilling though -I had the same experience as you when I first saw the WWII Memorial - just overly literal and not really moving like some of the other memorials. The states thing and everyone taking a...
Is anything more satisfying than watching a guy drive like a complete asshole, tailgating and switching lanes all over, then flying around you at 20+ over the speed limit into the well established speed trap up ahead and watching him be pulled over? It also helps that this guy was driving a dually with smoke stack exhaust and giant rear window stickers that said No Fear and Back Off.
These aren't friends of mine, but the shit people post after news stories on Facebook while trying to be funny is some of the most cringe inducing, unfunny shit I've ever read (I didn't bother blurring names out since they posted this on a public FB page).