or Connect

Posts by js4design

boom again
not quite bedtime
YeYes, still worth over 10, and I'm not looking for a car payment. And it is now at 2k, not 3k. Plus I do really like driving that car.
Yeah, I called them back because it dawned on me that there was a recall service on the drivetrain. It turned out it was on the seal of the rear diff back in '08. I had the seal replaced, but it is probable that a slow leak led to this failure. Long story short, I talked tothe manager and while this does not fall under the terms of the recall, manufacturer is willing to cover 30% of the repair. So that puts the total cost less than $500 over the cost of just the part....
I had calls in to a couple of places that we've used for years, and they wouldn't do the work. It would seem I'm stuck with the dealer.
Pinion bearing failure, need to replace the rear differential. Just south of 3K.
I knew a guy in college who made an entire video of nothing but side by sides of GWB and chimps set to Bobby McFerrin "Don't Worry Be Happy." And he truly believes that anyone critical of BO must be a racist. He is actually who I was thinking of when I made that comment.
I didn't think people criticised or made fun of the president before Obama was elected. And they only do it now because of their uncontrollable racism.
Saturn Sky