or Connect

Posts by js4design

Went outside to cut some basil to add to breakfast, locked the door as I exited out of habit, now waiting on my wife to come home while eggs and cheese sit warming on the counter. And I'm very hungry after this morning's 10 mile run.
Pulled the trigger on the Barbour Commander, and for about 200 less than the store in NYC was selling it. Here's hoping I got the right size.
That is what she said too. Apparently the cat was much better trained when it lived with her, so I'm hopeful.
Abbreviated version is that my wife had a cat right after college, the cat ended up at her mom's house for a few years (before we met), now mom is moving out of state and we're getting the cat at our apartment. We have a small place (600 sf) and the cat is not de-clawed so I'm envisioning unpleasant litter box smells and couches and curtains shredded to ribbons. I'm also really not a cat person, so this has been causing some friction.
"Charlie M? You made me pop your fuckin' eye out of your head to protect that piece of shit? Charlie M? You dumb motherfucker!"
Well, sometimes it is about the destination, not the journey.
Went to see a community theater production of Les Misérables last night. It was very good, but I had to switch seats with my wife because she couldn't see, so I spent 3 hours looking around the Easter Island head of a 6'8" monster with puffy hair.
Thanks for the info SG. Was the church tour through a specific group? My only concern with the opera is that it is a small venue (150 seats) and might be a bit more informal. We are trying to pack light so I'd like to bring my blazer suit to do double duty, and the tux would be a lot of packing space for something used just one evening.
My wife and I are going on our honeymoon at the end of September - 3 days in Rome, 4 in Florence, and an evening in Paris (Paris was not planned but became an option through an overnight flight. We should have 16 hours there). My question for those who have been, what things have you really enjoyed in either city? We don't want to cram in everything possible since it is a relatively short trip, but we would like to see the most famous sites as well as do some things off...
In the winter I'll open the windows and turn the water as hot as I can stand. The extreme hot and cold at the same time is really refreshing.