or Connect

Posts by js4design

My brother's dog was hit by a car last night after getting out of the backyard. He was the sweetest chocolate lab, and was so good with my toddler niece and nephew. He's my younger brother, so I always have a hard time when he's hurting and there's nothing I can do to help him.
It is quite easy to get dehydrated when you just constantly sweat.
[HRoi]Did you get banged in the rear end?[HRoi]
Finished digging one of three french drains I need to solve my water issues in my basement and garage. Also got a new post set for a replacement gate as part of the process.
Can't we at least give this kid credit for his trigger discipline?
I worked for ~9months in construction during the recession while I was between architecture jobs. One of the guys I worked with was an amazing woodworker but also a degenerate drunk. We made this base for a pedestal sink and I told him he should sign the base before we installed it because it was so beautiful, so he signed it- [[SPOILER]]
This reminds me - I order a few books from Amazon last Saturday. Two were coming from Amazon and one from a private seller in California. I don't use Amazon too often so I don't have prime, but I didn't need the books quickly anyway. The private seller's book got here this afternoon, the 2 from amazon just shipped today, expected to arrive next Thursday. Why the hell does it take a week to package 2 small books for shipping? Do they actually slow down processing to push...
They fit slim and short (like the milano) but the construction is very nice. I'm a 38S so the 38R actually fits really well. Beautiful fabrics and great natural shoulder construction. I've got 2 sport coats and a suit, and they are some of my favorites.