or Connect

Posts by js4design

And talk about a state that was due for a big day.
I once heard a turtle get run over by a car while I was jogging. What a horrific sound.
My guess - Biscotti's unhinged friend is Tyler Durden.
I tried to buy a transmission from someone on Craigslist but the use of slang led to quite a misunderstanding.
A few years back there was a woman that had climbed over a railing at our parking deck and threatening to jump, though she did it right next to the crossover entrance on the third floor. I made the mistake of saying "Why is she jumping from the third floor if she wants to kill herself? This garage has 9 floors." too loudly.
The upside is you'll have the last laugh when a prankster calls and asks if your refrigerator is running.
Speaking of Kennedy... JFK picture on side of Dallas tour bus draws ire, threats
I managed to get my wife up and out of the house early and headed across the water to run some errands. We went to see my tailor and have my Harris Tweed altered, got coffee from my favorite coffee place, and then went and had a great fried chicken biscuit from a new place I've wanted to try for a few months. We visited the new (to me) exhibit at the Chrysler Museum, picked up some running shoes, then a bunch of fall release beers. Then we finished the day off with a walk...
Thanks to HB the theme song to "Quincy M.E." has been stuck in my head all fucking day.