or Connect

Posts by js4design

Bad news l'inc, just read that David Cross said that STL is the most humorless city in America. David Cross Hates St. Louis Because of One Terrible Show at SLU in 2001 If you already knew, I apologize for reopening what I'm sure is a painful wound.
When I was a youngster my friends and I used to make my younger brother drive us around while we blasted "Renegade" and threw beer bottles at telephone polls. It was a simpler time.
Glad to see Alewerks getting some love here. They are about 25 minutes from my house easily my favorite local brewery. I've never had one of their special releases that wasn't really impressive.
Is pap schmear acceptable if you're a jewish gyno?
Just read a story about using dogs for deer hunting in Virginia, and someone made a great Jerry Clower reference in the comments.
Didn't know what to expect, but this winter warmer was enjoyable, and hid the high ABV well.
What a goer.
My grandparent's old house made the news. The renters had a domestic issue that included brandishing a firearm and ended in a SWAT team standoff.
Is there a 100+ page thread on that forum about a member going to buy a green leather laser carrying pouch?