or Connect

Posts by js4design

A friend in high school did this for a year and wrecked his back.
I just endorsed you for "whimsy" on L'InkedIn.
+1. I've got a friend that constantly posts things from IFLS, and I had a physics class with him. He did not fucking love science, he fucking loved cutting class and smoking weed in the woods behind the football field.
I assume these two posts are related.
Not dumb, but a friend posted on Facebook, "Brandon tried to eat snapper as much as possible on this vacation" with a picture of her husband eating a nice piece of fish, but all I could think of was this
It was up there, but the pay was decent for a 16 y.o. and it was an evening job so I could surf/skate during the day. That was actually one of my favorite summers.
I worked at a long distance carrier call center in high school, and our boss told us we could add a title for ourselves in the sales pitch, as long as it sounded reasonable. Cut to a week later and 3 guys in my group introducing themselves as the president of the company on cold calls.
Flipper? I know him as James...My grandparents were/are around the same age. My grandmother is pretty far along with alzheimer's, and I just lost my grandfather, who had rapidly advancing dementia, last month. The glimmers of who they were before that pop up help to overcome the moments when they don't know you. My grandfather was always a really stylish dresser, and he would always light up and tell me how sharp I looked when I went to see him. Those sort of sparks make...
Went out for drinks last night and ordered a burger medium rare. The waitress says "our cooks overcook things so if you want medium rare you should order rare." Yes, that sounds like the best way to fix this problem
Quality first post 10/10.