or Connect

Posts by js4design

My next door neighbors moved out of state and put their house up for sale in January. We are new here so I had only met them once and didn't remember their names or have their contact info. No one has been taking care of the yard so I had been cutting the front just so I didn't have to look at it. The backyard, however, has not been cut and has turned into an overgrown meadow. I was worried about vermin, and I assumed the realtor was supposed to be taking care of the yard,...
Cat Stevens' "Tea for the Tillerman" came out in November 1970. I wonder if "Miles from Nowhere" could be the opening song? Too literal?
That was Peggy's bookend. The first episode was her sheepishly going into Sterling Cooper for her first day of work. It ends with her first day at McCann, walking in as her fully formed self.
This post reminded me that I wanted a stag handle for a Mach 3 cartridge. I did a quick search and found this stellar DIY project.DIY: THE DEER ANTLER RAZORLooks like iroh got a new camera.
No, which is why we didn't stop the car.
I went with my wife to Target for the Lilly Pulitzer release. It was like Black Friday for basic bitches. I do not get it.
Watch out, this could get you in trouble.
Went and bought some new outdoor furniture today on the way home from Baltimore. I went to assemble it tonight and some piece of shit had bought it, drilled a 1 1/2" hole in the center to use an umbrella, and then returned it. Now I have a fucked up table that I bought 2 hours away.
I've wanted the Jens bench as a landing place for our front entry for awhile.
A friend in high school did this for a year and wrecked his back.