or Connect

Posts by js4design

Watch out, this could get you in trouble.
Went and bought some new outdoor furniture today on the way home from Baltimore. I went to assemble it tonight and some piece of shit had bought it, drilled a 1 1/2" hole in the center to use an umbrella, and then returned it. Now I have a fucked up table that I bought 2 hours away.
I've wanted the Jens bench as a landing place for our front entry for awhile.
A friend in high school did this for a year and wrecked his back.
I just endorsed you for "whimsy" on L'InkedIn.
+1. I've got a friend that constantly posts things from IFLS, and I had a physics class with him. He did not fucking love science, he fucking loved cutting class and smoking weed in the woods behind the football field.
I assume these two posts are related.
Not dumb, but a friend posted on Facebook, "Brandon tried to eat snapper as much as possible on this vacation" with a picture of her husband eating a nice piece of fish, but all I could think of was this
It was up there, but the pay was decent for a 16 y.o. and it was an evening job so I could surf/skate during the day. That was actually one of my favorite summers.
I worked at a long distance carrier call center in high school, and our boss told us we could add a title for ourselves in the sales pitch, as long as it sounded reasonable. Cut to a week later and 3 guys in my group introducing themselves as the president of the company on cold calls.