or Connect

Posts by js4design

Also, I spent a summer working in Orlando. While there was AC in my apartment and office, the heat and humidity are there for everything else you do, all day every day, not just for a small portion of your commute. But FWIW, I still wore pants (and suits) instead of shorts.
Did you stand on the subway platform for 4 months straight? If not, then it isn't the same thing.
Having a few friends over to taste our way through beer camp. Any thoughts on an order from those who have already tried them all?
SH, The House of the Infinite that you posted awhile ago was apparently the most talked about post on archdaily last week. You're a trendsetter.
Even if you had an exceptionally cavernous vagina, you'd probably still need to rent a truck. They don't hold as much as you'd expect.
Do the eyes' eyes have eyes? How deep does this go?
Have we finally found your line?
Had a really great interview with a great firm that does much better work than my current firm for better money that is walking distance to my house (instead of my current commute of an hour or more each way). Feeling pretty, pretty, pretty good.
I can't hear the name Syncere without hearing the phrase "now taking the stage" before it.
I have a FB friend who just announced her unborn daughter's name - Syncere.