or Connect

Posts by js4design

Only one way to find out...
I found out yesterday that my first day at the new job coincides with the office summer outing, so my first three days at "work" will be spent at beach house on a coastal island in NC. My only concerns are that I haven't spent a day on the beach and not gotten drunk in many years, and I'm not sure I want to meet my new coworkers in my Orlebar Brown trunks (they show quite a bit of man thigh).
OSU's Miller Out For Year
I got the malware attempt as well, and on an unrelated note, today my subscriptions aren't showing up in chronological order.
I mean that they drank mimosas and mint juleps all day while wearing sun dresses and big hats.Perhaps you have a different personal definition of "getting loaded," but I've always known it to mean getting drunk.
They can, my wife got loaded at a horse race with her friends.
Disagree.
Yeah avoiding those two will help tremendously.As far as sub-10 seasons, I think Bowden got 5 or 6 before FSU finally made a change, but I don't think Beamer will get that many. Beamer had the record of consecutive 10 win seasons (I think), so there is a certain expectation. I had forgotten until recently though that VT was 8-4 in 2001 and 8-5 in 2003, and then went on to win the ACC in 2004. I hope he can pull together a solid season to finally leave on, for his sake and...
It will likely be more of the same from the last 2 years. The QB position is still unsettled and I don't know of any big play makers on offense. We do have a relatively easy schedule though, so we may do alright. Just a lot of unknowns right now.