or Connect

Posts by js4design

Went out for drinks last night and ordered a burger medium rare. The waitress says "our cooks overcook things so if you want medium rare you should order rare." Yes, that sounds like the best way to fix this problem
Quality first post 10/10.
Forecasting 8-12" of snow tonight, which means most of my coworkers (and our 2 consultants) working on a project that goes out Friday will most likely be out on Thursday. I live less than a mile from the office, so I'll be able to walk in regardless, but losing 24 man hours at the final push will make this delivery difficult.
Bad news l'inc, just read that David Cross said that STL is the most humorless city in America. David Cross Hates St. Louis Because of One Terrible Show at SLU in 2001 If you already knew, I apologize for reopening what I'm sure is a painful wound.
When I was a youngster my friends and I used to make my younger brother drive us around while we blasted "Renegade" and threw beer bottles at telephone polls. It was a simpler time.
Glad to see Alewerks getting some love here. They are about 25 minutes from my house easily my favorite local brewery. I've never had one of their special releases that wasn't really impressive.
Is pap schmear acceptable if you're a jewish gyno?
Just read a story about using dogs for deer hunting in Virginia, and someone made a great Jerry Clower reference in the comments.
Didn't know what to expect, but this winter warmer was enjoyable, and hid the high ABV well.