or Connect

Posts by js4design

Do you have sonos driving outdoor speakers or sonos as an input in a receiver that drives the speakers? Also, how reliable is sonos/does it cut out at all? Thinking of going with them for the whole house and yard, some songs speakers and some to existing receivers.
A little over a month ago, a cat showed up on our back porch and did not leave. We waited 4 days to feed him, but he has been steadfast in his decision that this is where he wants to live. We named him Rocky Balboa because he is a big bruiser with huge paws, but he's still very sweet. He has been extremely friendly and I've grown attached to him, but I've still looked at him as a wild cat that could up and leave at any time. Tonight I came home late after an event where I...
The climate is a few degrees cooler.
My aversion to vinyl plank is for this reason. We do a lot of healthcare work and use a lot of vinyl plank. It provides a durable hygienic floor that doesn't look sterile, but it looks more commercial than residential.
Good points. And let's not rule out the possibility of a second shooter on the grass knoll who was most certainly not a cop.
Mackinaw?
and paranoid androids.
I remember feeling just a profound sadness for him when I watched this a few years ago.
When you hate everything *cough*Why*cough* then you really don't have much of a choice.