or Connect

Posts by js4design

and paranoid androids.
I remember feeling just a profound sadness for him when I watched this a few years ago.
When you hate everything *cough*Why*cough* then you really don't have much of a choice.
This reminds me of a local story from a few years ago, though I remember the man that drowned them freely admitted it to animal control when he returned the traps with no cats, thinking it was no big deal.Norge Man Accused Of Drowning Five Cats
"Martin, it's all psychological. You yell puma, everybody says, "Huh? What?" You yell lion, we've got a panic on our hands on Diwali."
FTFY
I'm not a gamer, but I'll buy the new Nintendo console when it comes out just to play this.
I've yet to see any news outlet or commentator mention the other viable option in this situation - [[SPOILER]]
Any recommendations for a dehumidifier for an approx. 400sf basement (200sf dug out and 200sf is crawl space)? I'm locating it over wash basin sink so it can drain there, no need for a pump in the unit. It is under the kitchen so preferably quiet enough that it can't be heard through uninsulated wood floors.
"I'm just gonna say it - this guy was a real jerk!"