or Connect

Posts by michaelp123

Quote: Originally Posted by onion FWIW, my Large Burberry London slim fit polos fit like a 40R Fred Perry made in England. I'm normally a medium in most clothing.. For the most part, it goes like this: MiE: Good quality, slim fit MiJ: Good quality, slim fit and shorter sleeves and collar (they might be slimmer in the body than MiE, I'm not sure) MiC: Crap Is the MIE Fred Perry true to size? What's your jacket size?
Quote: Originally Posted by Big Punisher I like the RL classic fit, especially after I cut off the tail. The custom fit balloons out like crazy to me, like it's designed for the morbidly obese. Seriously..? take a closer look at the RL online polo sizing guide.
Quote: Originally Posted by Hermitedge 1. Fred Perry polo (Made in England > Made in Japan > Made in Portugal > wherever else) 2. Burberry slim fit polo 3. Ben Sherman polo 4. Lacoste polo (fits vary too much, the ones I had always ended up wide, and then short in length with time) 5. Ralph Lauren custom fit polo How does the size of the Burberry slim compare with the RL custom? Approximately the same size? Medium RL custom fits...
resurrecting old thread. Now that the weather is getting nicer, and I'm getting the itch to enjoy the beach.. need some new swim shorts to lounge around in. Those Vilebrequinon seemed nice, but a little on the pricey side.
Quote: Originally Posted by longskate88 Weird, all the Brooks polos I tried on had this same effect. Black was much smaller, fit better than white. Wonder why? I think it has something to do with the dye process... dark dyes tend to shrink a little more, at least that's what a sales rep told me once.
Quote: Originally Posted by crazyquik Pics below aren't mine, but I rock the grosgrain strap Timex about 75% of the time. I'm diggin' the grosgrain strap.. but hating the font.
Quote: Originally Posted by raginberriodoom Can anyone recommend a good tailor in the Pasadena, CA region? I go to Tailoring Plus. http://www.yelp.com/biz/tailoring-plus-pasadena
Me as well. 38 slim fit in tan. thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by Reckoner Recent Levi's 511 purchase; need some opinions ... I like this button down.. details please.
I like the $200 RAF towel... I'll blow my AIG bonus on it.