or Connect

Posts by tailorgod

Are these pictures of her?
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria I have a crisp, $5 bill for the first person to post a photograph of Luca next to a urinal. Then we will truly know that he is among us. (Yes, I'm talkin' to you, whnay., get your cell phone ready.) Thank you. - B Seriously, after seeing this picture, joining Luca on the loo may not be a wise decision:
Can you get Luca's ankle tattoo as a sort of spray on pattern at Harrod's as well? Sort of replacement for socks during the warmer seasons... Would be a shame if they missed that option out...
Quote: BTW, a craze among the kinder are these rubber bands called Silly Bandz. Last weekend, I was amused to see my son's wrists popping out of his blue blazer encircled with thirty or forty colorful rubber bands. At that point, I realized that Rubinacci was in the house. Piece of cake: He's been wearing them for decades. Removed them lately to revive the skin on that segment of his arm...
Quote: Originally Posted by apropos Best case scenario is that you will get a poor deal since you are placing a relatively small order. Take nataurlaut for example. $4.5 for each button? I mean - WTF? For a 3r2 with 8 cuff buttons and pants, that is a significant chunk of change... for buttons. RJW sells horn buttons that are 1mm thinner but still plenty thick (3mm) for less than a dollar each. Consider for a moment as well that the best buttons in...
Just wondering who was first? Although I do think that buttons have an advantage over a zipper when so much chest hair is involved! I do think though that Luca is trying too hard to be a fashionable counterpart to his father's more conservative way to dress (which I prefer)!
Quote: Originally Posted by Despos FTFY I have to admit, I might have, accidentally of course, used a wrong smiley. The tailors know what I mean...
Thank you for posting those pictures, whnay. They really make me !
Quote: This looks good to you? If so, my judgments must be way off base. I think it looks awful, even putting the bottom button aside. The shoulder line is a mess, there is a ripple in the right lapel, and the trousers look bootcut. I just said the lapels were nicely done (and by that I was referring to the edges only!) The ripples in the shoulder are a result of the guy's thick neck, so the collar is too tight. I guess the "tailor/cutter" had...
From the same convention: Both models were made of the same cloth... The second one is from the same Italian tailor (don't know his name, though) who made the creme suit. (so it's not from A&S). This comes from an apprentice of A&S, I think he is a striker (under cutter) now, Leon Powell. The lapels are nicely done (stripes are not cut off at the edge). I do wonder, though, why they closed the lower button. This coat was clearly not cut for that.