or Connect

Posts by tailorgod

Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar She's prettyish ... She also has a strong personality... I do think she would have been better off not sharing Luca's DNA... Speaking of DNA: Does anyone know if sharing DNA and womb with a twin sister causes any unpredictable consequences like wearing flashy colours and multiple patterns (in various combinations in one outfit) and short rise trousers with braces? I think Mariano can pull off that...
Are these pictures of her?
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria I have a crisp, $5 bill for the first person to post a photograph of Luca next to a urinal. Then we will truly know that he is among us. (Yes, I'm talkin' to you, whnay., get your cell phone ready.) Thank you. - B Seriously, after seeing this picture, joining Luca on the loo may not be a wise decision:
Can you get Luca's ankle tattoo as a sort of spray on pattern at Harrod's as well? Sort of replacement for socks during the warmer seasons... Would be a shame if they missed that option out...
Quote: BTW, a craze among the kinder are these rubber bands called Silly Bandz. Last weekend, I was amused to see my son's wrists popping out of his blue blazer encircled with thirty or forty colorful rubber bands. At that point, I realized that Rubinacci was in the house. Piece of cake: He's been wearing them for decades. Removed them lately to revive the skin on that segment of his arm...
Quote: Originally Posted by apropos Best case scenario is that you will get a poor deal since you are placing a relatively small order. Take nataurlaut for example. $4.5 for each button? I mean - WTF? For a 3r2 with 8 cuff buttons and pants, that is a significant chunk of change... for buttons. RJW sells horn buttons that are 1mm thinner but still plenty thick (3mm) for less than a dollar each. Consider for a moment as well that the best buttons in...
Just wondering who was first? Although I do think that buttons have an advantage over a zipper when so much chest hair is involved! I do think though that Luca is trying too hard to be a fashionable counterpart to his father's more conservative way to dress (which I prefer)!
Quote: Originally Posted by Despos FTFY I have to admit, I might have, accidentally of course, used a wrong smiley. The tailors know what I mean...
Thank you for posting those pictures, whnay. They really make me !
Quote: This looks good to you? If so, my judgments must be way off base. I think it looks awful, even putting the bottom button aside. The shoulder line is a mess, there is a ripple in the right lapel, and the trousers look bootcut. I just said the lapels were nicely done (and by that I was referring to the edges only!) The ripples in the shoulder are a result of the guy's thick neck, so the collar is too tight. I guess the "tailor/cutter" had...